• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Newest Avatar Artest

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
guys she needs details.. like what your avatar LOOKS like. IGN is good but you need to provide some image for the actual avatar

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
guys she needs details.. like what your avatar LOOKS like. IGN is good but you need to provide some image for the actual avatar
Then why haven't you done a application for it then? Your words "If you want her to make you one. Just post here." And what did I do I posted here..

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
Then why haven't you done a application for it then? Your words "If you want her to make you one. Just post here." And what did I do I posted here..
i assumed it would be kind of obvious that you needed to provide details about what your skin looks like. she dosent know who EVERYONE is.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
could we get some details about what your skin looks like. I understand that you are "half squirl" but can we get what your other half looks like?
i assumed it would be kind of obvious that you needed to provide details about what your skin looks like. she dosent know who EVERYONE is.
You search the skin on a skin showing website .-. A good one is novaskin.me and some other people know other websites.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
You search the skin on a skin showing website .-. A good one is novaskin.me and some other people know other websites.
alright then. thanks for the website guess we dont have to make people ask for what they want. she recommends though that you tell her if you want a backround.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
alright then. thanks for the website guess we dont have to make people ask for what they want. she recommends though that you tell her if you want a backround.
o Thanks but still make me 1 plz
-Jockster2002

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci