• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Next Building Day - The Capitol + Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone! If you helped build last saturday throughout till monday, we did a very good job so far, now im here to announce to finish of the capitol building which we will be doing friday throughout till sunday. What we have to do is;
  • The Roads
  • The Plots for each building
  • The selection of building and placements.
  • The Details
  • The Train Station
  • Organization of what is what,
  • And the final decoration of the CAPITOL BUILDING
That is all we have to do currently, so if you helped build last week or want to help build now, apply on the last thread OR talk to me, kmaster, teije, due62, joshkey or x3z8 to help build.
Hopefully we will be done this weekend and we can start doing little buildings of the districts (not hard) from 1-12, (woohoo)
The building is just a side-job as while I work on the custom plugin management and normal plugin management, to make everything work, the current eta is around 3weeks to 1month from now.
Thanks guys.
-exer60

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, exer I've got to finish one of my buildings and put the finishing touches on the other so, i might not have my buildings ready this soon. I hope this is ok?

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Really excited to see how everything comes out! I can not wait to start playing!!!

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
how did you get that signature??
Please don't post on really old threads. Especially to ask someone that quit MCSG about something personal... We have a general support section, as well as multiple guides and a private messaging system. Please use those instead.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci