• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nice one mcsg....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why did you change to 1.8 when you knew that people won't like it because they said it million times before the update even came... You're just destroying the fun on this server, isn't the job of an owner of a server that is probably one of the biggest servers (I'm not gonna say the best because you ruined it) to actually do what people are suggesting him... I know there's a lot of kids who just keep complaining on anything but this time everyone on the server wants 1.7 back! You will just lose players by doing reverse, why don't you just listen to us for once... We are the reason why the server is still running because without us you would probably close the server, so that's why you should listen to us and change back to 1.7 like all other good servers. And also the other reason why McGamer is getting worse is because of the community (for example most of the players nowadays are 5 teaming every game and then saying "eZ" "get rekt" after every kill). It's not all your fault because of the community but it kinda is because players who were nice quit and only the rude players left on the server
btw I got the inspiration to write this from a guy called ItsAustennn on YT...

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
As has been mentioned many times before, it is vital that MCGamer upgrades to 1.8 - though there may be changes that are disliked, it is needed so the server can continue to develop, and so we can harness features of 1.8

We will never be reverting back to 1.7

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci