• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nice to be back and saying a few things

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
I know that most of you dont kow me but i want to say of few things to specifique people and to the general comunity/staff.
I left the staff in early september because of personal problems and 1 or 2 admins at the time.
But now i am back since July 2013. and i am glad to see this comunity grow into a big familly that looks out for eatchother.

(sorry SixZoSeven you're thread made me do this one)

SixZoSeven First of course :) You where and are allways there when i need you lend money for steam games because its cheaper in america or to listen to me when i got a few minor problems.
I have been playing MCSG with you since you got promoted to moderator in May/June ish, for me it looks like it was 5 years ago even if it was only in 2012...
But there allways these good times in Dayz, Bo2 and other games. wich our old group getts back together.

Antster360 You have been a great mod (i missed you're Sr.Mod moments) but now as Admin i know you are doing a great job with Dave and other admins.
I will allways remeber the times we spent in dayz (you crashing the ural) or even the SUV six found. Good old times.

ChadTheDJ You sir are the one and only person i know that taken care of the comunity like that and because of that the comunity is getting bigger and bigger and it is just improving all the time.
I remember my first interview ... i was a bit shy and exited at the same time . My application was just rubbish didnt even knew some of the questions. :)
Too bad i cant go to minecon would of loved to see the MCSG staff and comunity there. :(

@staff The staff is better than ever even if sometimes i dont like being in a channel full of them screaming but they do there job and because of them we have a comunity with less and less hackers.

@Comunity Stay butiful and dont change because of you my worst days can become a good day just by speaking to a few people.

I probably forgot a lot of you dont worry i think you are all great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci