• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nicest People of MCSG

Reaction score
So After seeing everyone say I'm nice and looking at the other people who think others are nice, I think its my turn.

Sixorr Zach we kinda became friends more recently but I don't luv ya any less. Also since you got the raging under control your a super chill guy and I like that.
NewYorkKidd9 Dallas we known each other for awhile mostly thanks to sector six good times, I still remember the first time you killed me GG 10 Hearts xD Also Glad were friends however we need to play mcsg again real soon!
Linkdude1997 Hey Link your skilled at pvp and always there when I just need to talk to a friend :D
FireworkMaster9 Man where do I start you and emily were my first two minecraft friends, We met on the hive how crazy is that xD then we all went on mcsg and had a ton of fun. Your a amazing friend and I can always talk to you, However I wish you played more mcsg but I know your busy.
AlmostBreezy Where do I begin, I known you for quite awhile we had insane skype calls and all, It was always a blast, Those crazy tacos and block head game. What can I say your awesome Luv ya Tyler!

I know I might of missed some people and I'm sorry if your offended these were just the people I known for awhile and are always there <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci