• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NicoDesigns- Free Professional Minecraft Graphics.

Does my artwork look professional?

• Total voters

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Ingame IGN: CultHD
YouTube Channel/ Thread: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7sjy0357uiv6i3xg4p106A
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Thumbnail
Describe Request: A thumbnail with: Minecraft Survival Games. In a cool font. :3.

And don't put an episode number because I'll use the same thumbnail for every vid. xD.
And the background as a nice areal view over Turbulence with Shaders.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Ingame IGN: Impacting (Not correct skin)
YouTube Channel/ Thread: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZqGvJ_Yy0oA13n85_ighiA (I restarted, I used to have 400 subs but I deleted the channel and now I have like 5 subs lol.)
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Banner, and Icon
Describe Request: I would like the banner to be dark with my render popping out and the text "TheBlueHoodie" on it. I would like the icon to be simple with my render and a colored (not mapped) background and no text.
P.S If you have too much work to do I would like just a render, and I can try to make some graphics with it lol

J

District 13
Reaction score
Review: So I got my art back and I was stunned, he put a lot of effort for a free banner. It was amazing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone else starting up a YouTube who needs amazing gfx!

ItzNicoPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
Review: So I got my art back and I was stunned, he put a lot of effort for a free banner. It was amazing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone else starting up a YouTube who needs amazing gfx!
Thanks for the review! :D

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
Order Form:
Ingame IGN: Beavr
YouTube Channel/ Thread:
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Icon
Describe Request: I would like a hd avatar with me holding a dia sword we can talk about this on skype

ItzNicoPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
Ingame IGN: Twilights
YouTube Channel/ Thread:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwH72FRAQ5_nwFzi1K-DsOQ
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Icon and Thumbnail
Describe Request:For the icon i want it similar to urs but with a Purple background and A iron sword in the left hand and a gapple in the right hand. For the thumbnail i want the background to be the map alaskan village and like this style just instead of red can u make it black and with me holding iron sword, Thank u.View attachment 45062
I can't seem to find you on skype! Please add IPMALS1012973 on Skype so that we may further discuss the thumbnail (That'll take a loooooong time)

chiefsparxx

Spectator
Reaction score

Order Form:
Ingame IGN: Football217n
YouTube Channel/ Thread: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWMHWvqxwO5MnAMMauxBWw
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Banner
Describe Request: Please use my text I already have in my banner, i want the background to be circly like, XD , and 2d is fine, ty

Queue:
1.Flqwless
2. Zelzy
3.Twitchyy

Finished:
1.JDusk

Xx_Nuclear_xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Ingame IGN: NuclearDestro
YouTube Channel/ Thread: NuclearDestro
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): A Youtube Banner
Describe Request: It would be nice to just have my character with his hands on his hips (if thats possible) If not then him shooting a bow and arrow would be fine (place him on the right side please). As for the text ,"NuclearDestro" in the middle then right below it "Your daily dose of me" As for the font I'll leave that to you to make it go with the flow. I'd like just a plain Black and Orange background . Right below the "Your daily dose of me" it would be nice if you could put a twitter, instagram and youtube logo. I hope this is not too much to ask for. Cheers! and thank you!

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Ingame IGN: Ondre
YouTube Channel/ Thread:
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Avatar
Describe Request: Me with a cape

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
Please!?!
Ingame IGN: replace
YouTube Channel/Thread: I don't use my YT for public, I just want a forum icon
Request(Icon,Banner,Thumbnail): Icon (MCSG Forums)
Describe Request: something tokyo ghoul-esque (kagune) and maybe a dark background or like the city at night. if you can't do the kagune, i'm fine holding a rod or somethin' :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci