• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nightmare Park

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Skype or TS name: TheBreadman134
Must have hamachi: I do
Previous experience with map or building: I've built a baseball stadium, basketball stadium, and castle, sadly I have no screenshots and I deleted the world when MC switched to anvil :(
What can you do to help the map: Redstone, building, terraforming, whatever you need me to do.
Time able to put in daily: On most days 1 hour, although occasionally I can help for 5-8 hours.

Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: Yes and MCedit
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted):
Here is a map that I started, but was to lazy to finish on my own.

[/IMG]

Here's a screenshot of my voxelsniper skills.

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype or TS name: TheBreadman134
Must have hamachi: I do
Previous experience with map or building: I've built a baseball stadium, basketball stadium, and castle, sadly I have no screenshots and I deleted the world when MC switched to anvil :(
What can you do to help the map: Redstone, building, terraforming, whatever you need me to do.
Time able to put in daily: On most days 1 hour, although occasionally I can help for 5-8 hours.

Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: Yes and MCedit
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted):
Here is a map that I started, but was to lazy to finish on my own.

[/IMG]

Here's a screenshot of my voxelsniper skills.
Accepted! I'll PM you my Skype & Ill give you the hamachi network. We gotta talk about important stuff first.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Skype or TS name: Skype i got.
Must have hamachi: I don't know if i do or not lol.
Previous experience with map or building: A little
What can you do to help the map: Help make it :p
Time able to put in daily: Depends how busy i am.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Been cracking down on work lately, added a few more photos, more to come, worked on a lot of details, and #PikachuRedstone haha Ive been working on a lot of redstone :3

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know that the map will be done in the next 6-8 hours. :)

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Cool map, can't wait to see the finished result. And you guys will give a download link when it's finished, right?

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Skype or TS name:James [TaiserRY]
Must have hamachi:Yes
Previous experience with map or building:I've built a few Project ares maps but they didn't get accepted but i got good reviews of them.
What can you do to help the map:I'm good at smaller features and i love building in general
Time able to put in daily: Weekdays: 1 hour if i'm lucky, weekends: 8 hours.
Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: Yes
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted): I had a good build on another server but atm the map isn't loaded and the owner is having troubles

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype or TS name:James [TaiserRY]
Must have hamachi:Yes
Previous experience with map or building:I've built a few Project ares maps but they didn't get accepted but i got good reviews of them.
What can you do to help the map:I'm good at smaller features and i love building in general
Time able to put in daily: Weekdays: 1 hour if i'm lucky, weekends: 8 hours.
Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: Yes
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted): I had a good build on another server but atm the map isn't loaded and the owner is having troubles
Accepted, welcome to Team Astral..! before I let you on the server, we gotta talk about some stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci