• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NINJA Clan - Sharing Strategies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNinjaFace

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi , this is my first thread but my cousin and I are creating a 2 man (possibly more...) stealth team for the MCSG servers. We have a flawless strategy for the first map that has only failed once due to a terrible lag spike. For anyone willing to suggest a strategy for either the 2nd or 3rd map that we could use, we would be wiling to share ours with you.

They should involve getting armour and weapons from various chests - while staying out of High-traffic or high-visibility areas such as the Centre chests or other openly lit areas. Our strategy requires 2 -4 people and keeps you hidden while keeping on a chest path and staying in high ground. Message me or feel free to add to the thread with suggestions for other maps.

Thank You :)

Crazy - from NINJA

CrazyNinjaFace

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, we don't waste time camping or 'sitting strategically', it is annoying for spectators and teams are sometimes frowned upon because of the time wasting. We track down the others and when it comes to the final death match we alternate the winner - swapping every match. All strategies that involve camping for a long time will not be considered, although we invite you to share them with the community.

If you find us on the US or EU servers - CrazyNinjaFace or AlphaAssassin - remember we are only doing it for fun and we don't use Hacks :)

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a strategy that will keep you moving the whole time, and only to stop for the corn for about 30 seconds. Should I discuss it here, or elsewhere?

Tetra_Zymph

Tribute
Reaction score
Hai dere :3. My name is Tetra_Zymph and I have a chest route for all of the maps! (Including 3 :p) I'd love to be in a team considering my last team flopped. I have extensive knowledge of maps one and two and before the beta stats reset I had 120 wins, 3.5k bounty and atm I have 1.2k points and 17 wins with four hours gameplay :D.

-Zymph

Zoeiga

Spectator
Reaction score
Well hello there... My in game name is spader05 , i am a good fighter and i am kinda localized with all of the 3 maps . Before the beta stats i had 56 wins 2.5k or something in bounty. I hope i can join this clan! :)

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't worry if you don't have your own route for every map. Just have one, and share it with CrazyNinjaFace, plus to join there's only 3 requirements. Age doesn't matter! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci