• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No cheat plus problems.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Good day ladies and gentleblocks!

So, Today i was playing some Battlegrounds with my friend swright01

We noticed that the NCP was either to strong or to weak.

I could barely get a hit nor they could get a hit on me. I also looked upon peoples battles and they seemed to have trouble.

Here is a video to showcase the problem:

Sorry for the bad quality, i record with overwolf which records at 360p only.

leedle- swright01

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Agreed. :) This is a really big problem that they have to fix.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
This was such a failure, surely they tested the NCP themselves? And also why coun't they have the same NCP as on SG idak!

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first if you read the like 20 posts i have done IT IS THE SAME AS SG. next the reason y it seams different is because it is in a different environment adding to that the problems are not no cheat as i get them my self so please don't jump the gun and actually find the info on the topic you are talking about. as a end note i know what the problem is and i am working to fix it.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first if you read the like 20 posts i have done IT IS THE SAME AS SG. next the reason y it seams different is because it is in a different environment adding to that the problems are not no cheat as i get them my self so please don't jump the gun and actually find the info on the topic you are talking about. as a end note i know what the problem is and i am working to fix it.
A bit of grammar plz? :3

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I happen to be dyslexic if you don't know what that is Google it tl;dr it means that my spelling and grammar is not that good sooo please think before you post even more so when you are posting about an admin thank you.
I knew you were going to say that but I just like to correct grammar. :c

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
It is pretty bad, but I rarely play on it :p

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I happen to be dyslexic if you don't know what that is Google it tl;dr it means that my spelling and grammar is not that good sooo please think before you post even more so when you are posting about an admin thank you.
Dave, thanks for clearing this up. I'm aware that you are fixing it and I'm welcome for you to lock this thread whenever needed.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I knew you were going to say that but I just like to correct grammar. :c
He tries his hardest. You don't know what it is like to be Dyslexic. I have somebody in my World History class who can't read off of white paper. It's a struggle everyday and I would appreciate it if you would show some respect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci