• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NO Cheat Plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runnerryan47

Spectator
Reaction score
First off, I want to clarify. IS the reason your pvping somone then all of a sudden you can't hit that person because of no cheat plus (like u standing next to them and ur hits dont register)?

If so, can the server take off no cheat plus? This plugin is very tiresome and is not helpful at all. I have seen hackers and they don't seem affected by it. Yet, then you get anyone good who it doesn't let hit someone who's way worse and they die.

I have lost many games to no cheat plus and many others have too. Ask anyone!

Fix: I know there's no cheat (without plus) and it doesn't have the same thing that won't let u register hits.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This issue has been discussed over and over. NCP is the best anti-cheat plugin to stop hackers and spammers yet. Without NCP you will encounter ALOT of hackers using all sort of hacks. The only thing to prevent NCP from not blcking your hits is that do not click to fast as the plugin may think you are forcefielding.

EDIT: subv3rsion made a custom NCP plugin which is expected to be stable and fix most common bugs like Illegal Move but not so sure about the one that is blocking hits.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It shouldn't be removed, tweaked maybe, but not removed.

Runnerryan47

Spectator
Reaction score
It shouldn't be removed, tweaked maybe, but not removed.
Well, like I said, they could change it to only No Cheat so you don't get the unable to hit them glitch. And it doesn't do anything really...I don't see the hackers not being able to hit you and complaining.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
We dont need to bring LeafyGreenTea into this, It will not be removed, and moaning doesnt help. Answered question
#Locked

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Well, like I said, they could change it to only No Cheat so you don't get the unable to hit them glitch. And it doesn't do anything really...I don't see the hackers not being able to hit you and complaining.
I know this thread is locked, but anyway.

NoCheat was discontinued ages ago. NoCheatPlus is a continuation of NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci