• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No map 2 times in a row.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So, how about something is implemented so that the same map can't be voted in twice in a row on the same server? So, for example, say map 1 was the last map to be played. Then, on that server, people can't vote for map 1 for next round.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Sure, I'll do anything for no Map 1 in streaks. But due to my Majority syndrome. NO

Two_Shoez427

Spectator
Reaction score
I see what you're saying but as the others say, No.
Most people want to play the same map over again to clear up any mistakes they may of had, and most people like it because they are aware of some great spots they found the previous match.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think that's fair to, say, someone who just joined the server but can't vote their favorite map cuz it was just played...
So that's a no.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The voting system makes it fair for all players. If you play the same map more than once in a row, it means that majority of the people still want to play that map. Through the power of deduction, that means that implementing this would mean that many players would be against it, as shown above!

Coverfire444

Spectator
Reaction score
As everyone else said, no. It will be best to keep the voting system how it is.

Reaction score
To have a balanced community you need to cater to both the minority and the majority though. Maybe if one map is played more than 3 times in a row it gets taken out of the vote for a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci