• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

no mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladowner

Spectator
Reaction score
i have been playing survival games for a while now and now there are to many hackers. 1 out of 7 games theres only like 1 mod? i used to have fun playing this game but now its just getting annoying... i just went into a match with two hackers that fisted me to death... and there wasnt not one mod we need more mods or we need more mods spectating or playing games... PLEASE HELP

saladowner

Spectator
Reaction score
thx for the info :D i have also applied for mod but sadly no one has replied i must not have been excepted haha :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thx for the info :D i have also applied for mod but sadly no one has replied i must not have been excepted haha :)
You always get a reply even if they denied you. But like me, after 3 months still waiting for a reply ;)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If your ever in a game and there is a hacker try to record them and make a report abuse or pop on to teamspeak and poke a mod on there, Im usually always on and i reply fast :D

saladowner

Spectator
Reaction score
You always get a reply even if they denied you. But like me, after 3 months still waiting for a reply ;)
thanks for the info was getting worried and abit sad i didnt get accepted :( haha 3 months? wow u have alot of patience :)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
We would essentially have to have an active staff size of around 300-400 to have at least one member on every server constantly. And that would mean we are all working around 4 hour shifts daily in our timezones.

While we aren't necessarily rare, we know that we aren't common. If you see a player that you have an issue with, bring it forward to a staff member on the forums or teamspeak immediately (and try to grab proof before they disappear.) I can promise you that we will be glad to help you with any issue you find.

-Nolam
##Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci