• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more Breeze island!

EtanChamare

Spectator
Reaction score
Please get rid of breeze island it is WAY too overplayed and it gets annoying when you can never play any other maps because all that is played is breeze island.

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
We know it's overplayed. But they wont remove it.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Just wait until the new plugin comes out. It will have a new voting system that prevents maps from being overplayed.

EtanChamare

Spectator
Reaction score
I hope the new plugin comes soon. it is so annoying playing breeze island every time.

SlagBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
You're forgetting, people don't play game after game. New people join, they might not have played Breeze Island before so they obviously vote what map they want. If you're getting annoyed, leave the game and come back later? Nobody is making you play it, it's your choice and nobody else's so don't blame other people for your laziness.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Please get rid of breeze island it is WAY too overplayed and it gets annoying when you can never play any other maps because all that is played is breeze island.
Please get rid of threads like this one it is WAY too stupid and it gets annoying when you can never check the forums because there are only stupid threads.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Be patient.. And wait for MCSG v2.. It will solve alot of problems.. regarding overplayed maps.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I definitely agree on it being a bad map. I think it's the most... I hate to say in my opinion it's the most... "noob-friendly" map; any player who gets a sword first has a decent shot at winning, and the tiny mountains are extremely easy to hit someone off, and don't even get me started on the endless water chases. Not saying I have anything against noobs, everyone starts somewhere, but this is definitely the easiest map for any new player to win on, so I bet that's why it gets voted so often. I have always hated it, and I probably will refuse to play it in the future. :p

EtanChamare

Spectator
Reaction score
I definitely agree on it being a bad map. I think it's the most... I hate to say it, but "noob-friendly" map; any player who gets a sword first has a decent shot at winning, and the tiny mountains are extremely easy to hit someone off, and don't even get me started on the endless water chases. Not saying I have anything against noobs, everyone starts somewhere, but this is definitely the easiest map for any new player to win on, so I bet that's why it gets voted so often. I have always hated it, and I probably will refuse to play it in the future. :p
I agree. it is exactly why it is overplayed. people are lazy and don't want a challenge. They just want to win. it would be a lot better if it wasn't played 20/25 games. People even skip just so they can play breeze island, they don't even care if they like the current maps or not.

You're forgetting, people don't play game after game. New people join, they might not have played Breeze Island before so they obviously vote what map they want. If you're getting annoyed, leave the game and come back later? Nobody is making you play it, it's your choice and nobody else's so don't blame other people for your laziness.

you think it is easy to get a good spot in a server? if you're not one of the first 15 people, you are going to get kicked by a donor. When I get in, I stay in. I am not wasting my time jumping servers to play a different map.

SlagBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree. it is exactly why it is overplayed. people are lazy and don't want a challenge. They just want to win. it would be a lot better if it wasn't played 20/25 games. People even skip just so they can play breeze island, they don't even care if they like the current maps or not.

you think it is easy to get a good spot in a server? if you're not one of the first 15 people, you are going to get kicked by a donor. When I get in, I stay in. I am not wasting my time jumping servers to play a different map.
I didn't say you had to join another server or go, i was simply implying that waiting a bit, going to have a break or something will give people time to play breeze island and switch to another map, if it is the same map, deal with it.. There is nothing you can do to stop people voting, they have as much right to vote as you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci