• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more Nodus! :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The developer of Nodus has discontinued to project, and by the next Minecraft update (1.6, next week or so) there will be a cut down on hackers. Unfortunately he stated that there may be continuation for donators of the client but that's a much smaller percentage. :) Rejoice!

"Well... this is it. I'm done with Nodus. I've been programming Nodus for a very long time and I've seen it grow into something I don't like at all. The Minecraft community has fallen to **** and Mojang seems to not care. At one point there were 6, 000 people online the Nodus IRC channel (connected from the client) a year ago when we had IRC. That's rediculous. It's been a fun run but it's time to say good bye.
If you've donated for a cape you'll still have it on your character for the current version of Nodus and you'll have it in future versions if I ever decide to continue the project. (Perhaps even access to something special we were planning for donators). Almost all of the requests I'm recieving now are spam so I've removed the form. I haven't had a chance to get through all of them so if you're still waiting on you cape/cape change it may be done soon."

Reaction score
The developer of Nodus has discontinued to project, and by the next Minecraft update (1.6, next week or so) there will be a cut down on hackers. Unfortunately he stated that there may be continuation for donators of the client but that's a much smaller percentage. :) Rejoice!

"Well... this is it. I'm done with Nodus. I've been programming Nodus for a very long time and I've seen it grow into something I don't like at all. The Minecraft community has fallen to **** and Mojang seems to not care. At one point there were 6, 000 people online the Nodus IRC channel (connected from the client) a year ago when we had IRC. That's rediculous. It's been a fun run but it's time to say good bye.
If you've donated for a cape you'll still have it on your character for the current version of Nodus and you'll have it in future versions if I ever decide to continue the project. (Perhaps even access to something special we were planning for donators). Almost all of the requests I'm recieving now are spam so I've removed the form. I haven't had a chance to get through all of them so if you're still waiting on you cape/cape change it may be done soon."
I doubt it. This has happened before. Regardless, they will just use Weep Craft, which is just another form of nodus...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci