• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No Multiplayer - A good thing? (Is 1.8 Here???)

Reaction score
IMPORTANT- THIS IS JUST A THEORY. I DONT REALLY KNOW, DONT START ANY FLAME, JUST DISCUSS IF YOU THINK THIS MAY BE RIHT. AND IF ANY MODS KNOW THE REASON WHY MULTIPLAYERS DOWN POST AND LOCK THE THREAD FOR ME C:

So today I logged onto minecraft to find I could only play minrcraft offline. I shrugged it of and went and built some stuff on my survival world, and then had a crazy idea - are they implementing 1.8, and is that why I cant play?

just to clarify, I checked with other people, and none of them could log on, so it wasnt just me.
I quickly looked around twitter, but couldnt find anything, so here I am, making this thread.

I really hope 1.8 is ready, but I guess we'll have to wait and see

thanks for you time,
♥

If you read all of it post "goldlab sees all!!! 1!!1"

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope it doesn't mean 1.8 is out, it means that one or more of mojang's services are down, if that ever happens again you can check what is happening at this link: https://help.mojang.com/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I caught a glimpse of some of the tweets from some of the people at Mojang, and one of them said that it was an issue that they were working to find and solve, not an upgrade or maintenance.

I would love if it was indeed 1.8, but it doesn't seem to be that. :( Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci