• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No SG 4?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I never said it was a bad map - quite the contrary actually - but you can't deny that it's overplayed.
Agree.. It IS overplayed :p like 3/4 of my last games are Valleyside. I still love it tho :p

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
for some reason i find myself going into force d-match a lot on Valleyside which is the reason i hate playing it sometimes but never the less it's a good map.But sg4 will be my all time favorite map,i would play it a thousand times over and wouldn't get bored for it.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played sg4 and i like freeze for one reason. My op chest toute

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
I played sg4 and i like freeze for one reason. My op chest toute
Like 4 Tier 2 chests in a row without any players in the way at the top of that tower?
Yes, we all know it....

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Valleyside and Holidy Resort are without a doubt the new SG4 and Breeze. You might even be able to include Drybone Valley as the new Solar Frost. :p

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a good thing that it doesn't appear too much, otherwise it would be overplayed.

Sev1

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope that one day it shall be played again :D

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think they accepted Valleyside and Holiday Resort because they already knew they'd be overplayed and they wanted some new maps to be played a lot instead of maps that have been here since before MCSGv2. Both maps do look a lot like SG4 and Breeze. Valleyside having a lot of small buildings and Breeze having a lot of water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci