• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMolloy18

Platinum
Reaction score
Only issue I can see with this is someone being unfairly banned because they pulled off a god play, and unfortunately not being unbanned.
Same. Happened to me before.. Thankfully the ban was lifted an hour before my week long ban expired lol. That's all I'm worried about with it

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same. Happened to me before.. Thankfully the ban was lifted an hour before my week long ban expired lol. That's all I'm worried about with it
As mention before, it isn't specifically a reset. It's a leaderboards update.
Here's the link if you wish to find out more http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/

Ok, now that you made a novel about the new rules can you please make a sequel why you insist on making everyone play on 1.8? I have nothing on 1.8 but for one: not being able to spot players past your render distance.
I think I speak for everyone who has a computer that can't run 60 fps on a render distance higher than 4. PvPing with less than 60 frames is really hard, and like me, for those who are in clans this is extremely, extremely important. Anyways the point I'm trying to make is you can't see people more then 20 blocks away which really sucks because you can just get snuck up and ruin a game for you.
I suggest leaving support for 1.8 or working with your developers to make a plug-in for 1.8 that will allow you to view players past your render distance. Or in un rendered chunks.
The unrendered chunks that you could see players in was a 1.7 glitch actually and was fixed in 1.8

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
As mention before, it isn't specifically a reset. It's a leaderboards update.
Here's the link if you wish to find out more http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/

The unrendered chunks that you could see players in was a 1.7 glitch actually and was fixed in 1.8
A glitch? Really dude :| it's been there since like 1.3 or whenever optifine came out. I'm sure mojang didn't wait 2 years to fix such a big glitch.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A glitch? Really dude :| it's been there since like 1.3 or whenever optifine came out. I'm sure mojang didn't wait 2 years to fix such a big glitch.
Yeah hard to believe, but it's true pretty sure.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally. I can tell those annoying hackers are going to lower. I was hoping this would happen one day, thanks!

EpicN1nja1

Tribute
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Sometimes players get banned for 60 seconds because of "Detected use of modded client" by the anti-cheat system, while the player is lagging. Does this mean that the ban time for that reason will be increased? Because the player does nothing wrong and gets punished, just because of lag. It has happened to me 3 times. Also, is Optifine still allowed?

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a question.
What if someone get's accused for hacking by a decent player (1000+ wins) and reported. More entirely if the player who reported have much more in game experience there will be less chance of the accused to be believed he doesn't hack.
If that player gets banned without evidence of him not hacking to post a ban dispute there will be more false bans.
I think every moderator/staff should work more on knowing sufficient hacking evidence and that moderators/staff from now on needs to be well experienced in the community to become a staff. But...
THIS IDEA IS STILL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope there will be much less hackers soon.
Also I think that a regular player teaming with a hacker should get a 5 day ban because of following a rule breaker (just a suggestion). Thank You <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci