• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renxn

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Renxn
Name: Renan
Wins: not a lot (but I'm still good ;D)
Past clans: Harmony, unique and a bunch of others
Why do you want to join?:i want to join because it is a new clan and i think i can really do good in this clan

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
ShaiPR7 puedes removerles la fake win vs L Gang? pls
pruebas del DQ:
Listen, coming from what I heard, yes, you did get someone banned for abuse, but that was at the end of the battle. I don't get why you would wait to pull something so bs like that. It's minecraft, do you take wins seriously. Personally, I really don't care if the clan wins/losses, but its just sad for people to pull Good like that. MCSG is going to die at the end of summer, I don't really want to spend the last few months playing against clans that do stuff like this. This isn't 2012-2015 where everyone cared about wins.

Last edited:

Arkmold

Spectator
Reaction score
Listen, coming from what I heard, yes, you did get someone banned for abuse, but that was at the end of the battle. I don't get why you would wait to pull something so bs like that. It's minecraft, do you think wins seriously. Personally, I really don't care if the clan wins/loses, but its just sad for people to full Good like that. MCSG is going to die at the end of summer, I don't really want to spend the last few months playing against clans that do stuff like this. This isn't 2012-2015 where everyone cared about wins.
hello

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
ShaiPR7 puedes removerles la fake win vs L Gang? pls
pruebas del DQ:
What that moderator didn't know was that he didn't even get banned during the battle, it was after. Also I don't really find it fair to DQ us over something so harmless after you guys were calling us gringos like the entire time. Like Steven said, why are you trying so hard for a win, especially after I 1v2'ed you guys in DM. You lost, accept it and move on. You guys are the ones that were saying "It's just minecraft".

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
What that moderator didn't know was that he didn't even get banned during the battle, it was after. Also I don't really find it fair to DQ us over something so harmless after you guys were calling us gringos like the entire time. Like Steven said, why are you trying so hard for a win, especially after I 1v2'ed you guys in DM. You lost, accept it and move on. You guys are the ones that were saying "It's just minecraft".
go to sleep young man

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Name:god
Wins: so many
Past clans: in sig
Why do you want to join?: Accept me rn

^^Srs app juilin ^^

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe I'll reband another time if the community is still alive by the time that happens. But we have like no one ever on and it just doesn't feel the same without all the OG people. I was going to try one more time for clan wars but I guess that won't happen since everyone else is in different clans. It is what it is and yeah, ily guys.

Imanol Techaton Sedrazo GeckoGoggals Please lock and move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci