• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strqfe

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:StrqfeMC
Name:Happy
Wins 0 i reset my stats but i was 1/4 you can ask Pyrokmc hes a friend of mine:)
PvP strengths:Rod,combo,bow,strafe,fns,playing defensive sometimes,choke pointing
PvP weaknesses:dodging arrows (getting better)
Why do you want to join?:I want to join the clan because people are good PvPers i wanna get a chane to know them and have fun. when its a cb or a scrim i mosly tryhard so we can get a win. PyrokMC is my old friend from 2 clans i want to meet him again.Hopefully i can get in. Some of the friends i play with are inactive so i want to be apart of this and i am usually active.I hope u guys trial me and i will be a great asset to your team.Thank You:)

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:dexcom
Name: Michael
Wins: In total about 1500 In these leaderboards About 760 (Im top 65 I think xD)PvP strengths: sword bow
PvP weaknesses: rod
Why do you want to join? eh Clans are nice and With out them I get really bored

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EndFlame
Name: Karman
Wins: 22/72 (Tryhard Account)
PvP strengths: Strafing alongside Rod Combo'ing (Melee) Playing smart to take out teams and using chokepoints wisely. Bow locking.
PvP weaknesses: Sometimes getting greedy for Kills and playing too aggresive, sort of how Huahwi plays except I can die a lot easier.
Why do you want to join?: This seems like a good clan and most people that I have seen around MCSG (in the clan) seem like good PvPers. If I get accepted as Trial than I am reasy for the challenge that you put up against me :D P.S. PyrokMC was in my old clan and I am hoping to meet my old bud again. Thanks!
Minecraft IGN:StrqfeMC
Name:Happy
Wins 0 i reset my stats but i was 1/4 you can ask Pyrokmc hes a friend of mine:)
PvP strengths:Rod,combo,bow,strafe,fns,playing defensive sometimes,choke pointing
PvP weaknesses:dodging arrows (getting better)
Why do you want to join?:I want to join the clan because people are good PvPers i wanna get a chane to know them and have fun. when its a cb or a scrim i mosly tryhard so we can get a win. PyrokMC is my old friend from 2 clans i want to meet him again.Hopefully i can get in. Some of the friends i play with are inactive so i want to be apart of this and i am usually active.I hope u guys trial me and i will be a great asset to your team.Thank You:)

Wins: In total about 1500 In these leaderboards About 760 (Im top 65 I think xD)PvP strengths: sword bow
PvP weaknesses: rod
Why do you want to join? eh Clans are nice and With out them I get really bored
Please be active on our teamspeak and talk to us in order to become a member, thanks!

Twotwoboo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Twotwoboo
Name: Chris
Wins: 60 wins and 156 games played
PvP strengths: Sword, Bow (decent), fns
PvP weaknesses: trees -_- and water fights
Why do you want to join?: I really want to join clans again because I haven't been playing mcsg for the past few months and I believe clans will bring my interest back.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Twotwoboo
Name: Chris
Wins: 60 wins and 156 games played
PvP strengths: Sword, Bow (decent), fns
PvP weaknesses: trees -_- and water fights
Why do you want to join?: I really want to join clans again because I haven't been playing mcsg for the past few months and I believe clans will bring my interest back.
accepted as trial, please be active on the teamspeak

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: coldsey
Name: new clan owner
Wins: 11
PvP strengths:
PvP weaknesses: lol
Why do you want to join?: yeah i guess you could say that

Tomato_Playz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tomato_Playz
Name: Eddie
Wins: 110/709 1/7 ratio
PvP strengths: Rod/Fns
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join?: I know some of you guys and I want to get to meet new people. I want to progress with my PvP skill and joining this clan will help me do that.

AutoHit

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tomato_Playz
Name: Eddie
Wins: 110/709 1/7 ratio
PvP strengths: Rod/Fns
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join?: I know some of you guys and I want to get to meet new people. I want to progress with my PvP skill and joining this clan will help me do that.
Vouch

SolrFreak

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SolrFreak
Name: Jordan
Wins: 0 lolllll
PvP strengths: Melee, strafes, rod
PvP weaknesses: f n s
Why do you want to join?: Because I know a few members in this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.