• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Jlmn
Name:Josh
Wins:7 stat reset and also this is my new account my old one i had 200+ (btw this account my 9 year old sister played on when she was bored)
PvP strengths:Rod FnS >Bow< my combos are ok and can be improved and will be improved
PvP weaknesses:Hackers, pingers, getting chased and playing more defensively (will work on it i don't watch my health very much)
Why do you want to join?:because i would love to help a clan win games and just have a good time with a group playing mcsg
Ps: thanks for looking at my post hope for the best!
if you want a chance to be in, be active on our teamspeak and talk to us this week :)

ItsFeqrHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Itz_
Name: Nic
Wins:I have like 50 wins but you said 1/5 ratio and i have like 3/5 ratio
Past clans: my own clan with friends but i know how a clan works
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i love to play survival games with friends and i want to meet new people

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Itz_
Name: Nic
Wins:I have like 50 wins but you said 1/5 ratio and i have like 3/5 ratio
Past clans: my own clan with friends but i know how a clan works
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i love to play survival games with friends and i want to meet new people
trial come on ts too meet us

xBoosterJustice

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: __Booster
Name: Jack
Wins:54/260
Past clans: #harmony, #fate #Xenos
Why do you want to join? Why I want to join Nobility, I am in need of a new clan because I just left my old clan #Harmony. I know all of the clan battle maps by heart, I have good leader skills/ teammate skills. I think I would be a help to Nobility!

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: __Booster
Name: Jack
Wins:54/260
Past clans: #harmony, #fate #Xenos
Why do you want to join? Why I want to join Nobility, I am in need of a new clan because I just left my old clan #Harmony. I know all of the clan battle maps by heart, I have good leader skills/ teammate skills. I think I would be a help to Nobility!
trial, talk to us on our ts to be accepted

WhyNotBoth

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:AutoCliq
Name:Jaden
Wins:27 but before stats reset i had over 100
Past clans:Galaxy
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because i used to play mcsg competitively and i want to get back into that when i used to be in clans i was bad but i have improved alot since then and i know i can do good in clan battles etc i do know routes on cb maps i do respect and understand people have social lives i hope i can join this clan and make a difference.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:AutoCliq
Name:Jaden
Wins:27 but before stats reset i had over 100
Past clans:Galaxy
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because i used to play mcsg competitively and i want to get back into that when i used to be in clans i was bad but i have improved alot since then and i know i can do good in clan battles etc i do know routes on cb maps i do respect and understand people have social lives i hope i can join this clan and make a difference.
Please come on our teamspeak and talk to us in order to be accepted.

WhyNotBoth

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok im on rn i know ur at school or somthin but ima just be chillin on it till someone gets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci