• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentai

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: inset
Name: james
Wins: 650
Past clans: hive clans
Why do you want to join?: i want to get into mcsg clans

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Poxi (Platinum)
Name: Bram
Wins: 260
Past clans: Axis Tremble Apricity Limmitless Ayce Night Darkened Harmony
Why do you want to join?: I have battled against noumerous times and lost thus saying that they are good , they have skill that I not only could learn from but add to , I am active and freindly if you have questions I have an answer, I do well in cb's and work well with teams. If i am accepted into nobility it wont be regreted! Thanks for your time -Bram

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join?: I have battled against noumerous times and lost thus saying that they are good , they have skill that I not only could learn from but add to , I am active and freindly if you have questions I have an answer, I do well in cb's and work well with teams. If i am accepted into nobility it wont be regreted! Thanks for your time -Bram
trial, please be active on our teamspeak in order to be accepted

Pierby

Tribute
Reaction score
Bk randy gg 10 heart l2p

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score
lmao you got 10d two times then u killed me with one heart you said gg10 what a nerd honestly im not even gonna fight bc u know that your wrong but you wana make yourself feel better =) PS: gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci