• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vancee Alt: LeafyIsNotHere
Name: Vance
Wins: 600 total (Including both stat resets, global one and the one I had about a year ago)
Past clans: Read my signature pls haha
Why do you want to join?: So I haven't been in a clan in a while and I really wanna join one. I've pvped against a bunch of poeple in this clan (txt, 1zambos, heirokos) and all of them are skilled, and thats what I look for in a clan, skilled, active and chill people. Hope you enjoyed my application :D

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 600 total (Including both stat resets, global one and the one I had about a year ago)
Why do you want to join?: So I haven't been in a clan in a while and I really wanna join one. I've pvped against a bunch of poeple in this clan (txt, 1zambos, heirokos) and all of them are skilled, and thats what I look for in a clan, skilled, active and chill people. Hope you enjoyed my application :D
trial, please be active on the teamspeak.

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended

Leannn

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FirstStrqfe
Name:Lean or Lian
Wins:legacy 7 (for reset) debug 286
Past clans:LifeComing, Forward, ZackyUS <3, Breakout, Rainhard, Electrics, and more xD
Why do you want to join?: Because it is a pretty good clan with experience I think I can serve because I will be very active and try to give my best :)

Fofotechrex

Survivor
Reaction score
Past clans:LifeComing, Forward, ZackyUS <3, Breakout, Rainhard, Electrics, and more xD
Why do you want to join?:
Because it is a pretty good clan with experience I think I can serve because I will be very active and try to give my best :)
Recommended :D

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join?:
Because it is a pretty good clan with experience I think I can serve because I will be very active and try to give my best :)
Congratulations! You have been accepted as a TRIAL! please be active on ts in the meantime, and get to meet some members! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci