• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanbox87

Platinum
Reaction score
eh GatitospvpUs win the cb post the loss : ) kids or report

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
eh GatitospvpUs win the cb post the loss : ) kids or report
lmao stop lying; we won 5-4. I honestly don't even care if you keep lying, mods don't deal with fake wins so I'm not going to waste my time.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes they do. Js
"players are to not pester staff regarding a clan posting false scores or falsifying any form of public display of clan information. Our staff will only deal with the users if they have specifically broken any of the above mentioned rules or any of the official MCGamer rules."

juanbox87

Platinum
Reaction score
"players are to not pester staff regarding a clan posting false scores or falsifying any form of public display of clan information. Our staff will only deal with the users if they have specifically broken any of the above mentioned rules or any of the official MCGamer rules."
You do not want to follow the clan battle 4-4 DQ started saying do leave for good reason, leave and have said that they can not do DQ , remove the false win because we wanted to continue the battle clan but you kept saying that they won .

juanbox87

Platinum
Reaction score
This clan suck, post the loss vs gatitospvp 5-4 win gatitos or report :)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci