• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NeverDiePvP / Hybrus
Name: Sam
Wins: 600/1800 before stats reset ( can provide proof) 50/200 right now, don't really care about stats atm.
Past clans: Ancient, Clarity, Divinity, couple more.
Why do you want to join?: I'm really looking to be in a clan and since I know a ton of people in here this seems like the perfect fit. You don't need to play me in CBs, I just wanna be a part of the clan.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NeverDiePvP / Hybrus
Name: Sam
Wins: 600/1800 before stats reset ( can provide proof) 50/200 right now, don't really care about stats atm.
Past clans: Ancient, Clarity, Divinity, couple more.
Why do you want to join?: I'm really looking to be in a clan and since I know a ton of people in here this seems like the perfect fit. You don't need to play me in CBs, I just wanna be a part of the clan.
denied

thotism

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Minitage
Name: Max
Wins: 20 idrc I don't tryhard stats m8
Past clans: Prime, Epitome, some other ones exdee
Why do you want to join?: Well u know god are in dis clan and peps are gud in this clan. grammar on point :). Anyways, this clan has a good rep, and rebanded for a good reason <3. Omxr my nignog is a good person and wants me in this clan. Crinkle ur were in a clan with us I forgot which one but I'm thotism or Minitage <3. Thanks for looking doods. pce LOOOOOL omxr clients (;

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Minitage
Name: Max
Wins: 20 idrc I don't tryhard stats m8
Past clans: Prime, Epitome, some other ones exdee
Why do you want to join?: Well u know god are in dis clan and peps are gud in this clan. grammar on point :). Anyways, this clan has a good rep, and rebanded for a good reason <3. Omxr my nignog is a good person and wants me in this clan. Crinkle ur were in a clan with us I forgot which one but I'm thotism or Minitage <3. Thanks for looking doods. pce LOOOOOL omxr clients (;
accepted

WhyDuckOrWhyDonkey

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Donkwwwyyyyy
Name: Marcis
Wins: 160
Past clans: #DecadeUS
Why do you want to join?: Beacus i want to get better at the game and get more friends
my skype is pvpcookie123

Tokings

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ariol
Name: Zachary
Wins: idgaf
Past clans: clique carnage kronos epitome
Why do you want to join?: friends r here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online