• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Non-Competition mode

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But the people who get wins from taking out players who can't play well will suffer, because these one-time players will go to these servers and the points servers will be less full, and mainly people who are really good or hacking.
It would not be a separate server, but a command to go into 'non-competition' mode like /nc or something like that. The servers would still be how they are, just with some people who aren't gaining/losing points.

I personally don't want to have 3 or 4 bad games in a row and lose 60 or 70 points :p

Maybe they could just remove the points, as they are meaningless (and yet still hold significance), and instead put the number of wins in front of your name? Then there wouldn't be any meaningless points, and everyone can brag correctly, lol.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it should be writen your wins before your name to! Most people only look at the points when teaming (Why bothering with /records Notch) I will post a suggestion about it.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it should be writen your wins before your name to! Most people only look at the points when teaming (Why bothering with /records Notch) I will post a suggestion about it.
Noooo plz... It just makes those of us who don't have any wins even more embarrassed... so no please.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The system that is up now makes the people who actually have wins embarrassed, especially if they had bountied off all their points to friends/ onto a nemesis.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I could care less about points. If I get a lot cool. If I loose points, whatever. Wins are what I want.

Reactions: Le0

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
ikr? and i just CANT get everyone in the lobby to not kill each other :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci