• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Non-Donor Joining Idea

Reaction score
It's funny because he calls bounty "Specs", but in all seriousness it may be interesting allowing people with certain bounty or wins to be immune, but it would need a lot of tweaking, it can more then easily mess up the system.
I wondered why he used spec as bounty.
Made meh laugh

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I haven't played in a few months, I never comprehended the bounty system, so that is why I still call it that. Can anyone explain it to me? Lol :p

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Points added for killing others, points subtracted for dying.
Using the bounty command allows you to place bounties on others for increased bounty intake upon death of that player. If the player lives, he gets the bounty.
Use bounty for sponsoring people via the sponsor command.
Anything else?

P.s I'm going to start another topic regarding this.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Points added for killing others, points subtracted for dying.
Using the bounty command allows you to place bounties on others for increased bounty intake upon death of that player. If the player lives, he gets the bounty.
Use bounty for sponsoring people via the sponsor command.
Anything else?

P.s I'm going to start another topic regarding this.
Nope. Thanks for the explanation :)

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe it should cost 500-1000 bounty and there can only be up to 8 per round. Pretty balanced.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
^ That's a lot of bounty, but whatevz :p
Like I said, this idea is subject to change. This is just a base idea, but changes could be made to it.

NomadChiefson

Spectator
Reaction score
I will say this, since the issue is not going to go away anytime soon, please remove the "Doners will be treated the same as Non-doners" rule in the little journal you start off with.

After you try to join, even in a 48 combatant round, and get kicked to make room for a doner, that rule is just a slap in the face and it is probably the reason that most non-doners get angry. And it is also probably the reason that most non-doners do not want to become a doner. If they are treated no differently, then what is to stop a doner from being kicked as well?

I just feel that your biggest issue is the false advertising in your "in-game" rulebooks.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I will say this, since the issue is not going to go away anytime soon, please remove the "Doners will be treated the same as Non-doners" rule in the little journal you start off with.

After you try to join, even in a 48 combatant round, and get kicked to make room for a doner, that rule is just a slap in the face and it is probably the reason that most non-doners get angry. And it is also probably the reason that most non-doners do not want to become a doner. If they are treated no differently, then what is to stop a doner from being kicked as well?

I just feel that your biggest issue is the false advertising in your "in-game" rulebooks.
You misunderstand, donors will be treated the same as non-donors when it comes to the rules. They'll still get their priority of voting perks.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
You misunderstand, donors will be trated the same as non-donors when it comes to the rules. They'll still get their priority of voting perks.
E.g. A donor who hacks will banned just the same as a non donor who hacks. Purchasing donor grants you no protection, just makes it easier to join servers.

NomadChiefson

Spectator
Reaction score
You misunderstand, donors will be trated the same as non-donors when it comes to the rules. They'll still get their priority of voting perks.
Yes I know, believe me I know that, but the raging non-doners do not, and if they are mad enough to make a thread then they probably have not looked at the rules of this site. This will reduce the amout of people raging because, I know a lot of people will and are thinking that they should be treated the same as doners. Either remove it or specify that it only applies to the "in-game rules." When I got kicked, I was a little mad a first too, because this distinction was not made before hand.

Because as it stands, the new people are just going to take it as false advertising.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci