• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I was playing on us50(mortal skies) and i had full iron dia sword and i had to 1v1 luminosityMC in dm they had like full chain so 5-6 armour bars and i hit them with arrows then went in hit them twice,They then placed fire and i just ran into,then i decided i would try and kill them on fire got 3 hits then they ran kinda,then i tried to and they hit me when i was running on fire and killed me

Lesson to learn:never be cocky

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I was on Lobby Games with MrTechnoCrack and had forsaken my entire chest route just to follow her around when we both had nothing. Hey, on the bright side, at least I have a screenshot somewhere in my Photobucket to encapsulate the memory. <3

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I randomly did /hub out of muscle memory.
Not to one up you but I've hit Escape to change settings and hit Disconnect instead of changing settings. I had full iron and diamond boots on Survival Kingdom. >.<

TheAsdfDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Using hotkeys to switch thru my inventory and accidentally hitting 2 for bow instead of 1 for sword, not realizing that I'm trying to punch ppl to death with the bow instead. Cx

newbahMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
I was playing on Icarus one time and I noticed a team of two at the corn. Being a retard, I ran in with full gold armor and a stone sword, They both had almost full iron armor and swords. I actually killed one of them and got some criticals on the other. He started to run and being the "pvp master" that I am, I tried to flint and steel him while running parallel to him. I literally walked right into it...........twice. when I was a spectator, I changed my texture pack because I didn't want to change it in game. Thats when iIrealized his "armor" was actually his skin. He was probably a one hit....I cry myself to sleep.

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
I once was fighting a guy with Full leather armor and a stone sword, I had full gold and a Diamond sword, well I... Dropped the sword and He got it :D

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
There was a Steve with full leather and no weapon and I took off my armor and punched him to death. He pulls out an iron sword and kills me. -.-

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
Well back when i was not that good I got really happy about killing a two team, so my hands were shaking and i was really happy, so i did a little dance then turned and jumped and as my hands were shaky I could not react quickly enough to not fall in to one of those 1 block lava holes :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci