• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobs - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry for my inactiveness, one of my cousins died. I've been in Philidephila.

Feller

Survivor
Reaction score
ya i was the cheerleader xD ask gold if u want
Cheerleader doesn't mean ur in the clan... Omg we had like 100 cheerleaders and I'm pretty sure 100 people weren't in the clan. So next time u apply for a clan don't put clans u were a cheerleader for, just no.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: dobbyroxsmysocks
Name: David
Wins:225
Donator Rank: iron
Games Played: 2000 somethin
Past Clans: Exotic Xylene Synergy Vizion Global and Helios as trials
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I've chat teamed with chatter before on CA like 4 1/3 times.
Why you want to join #Noobs: I wanna join #Noobs because its a well organized clan and has 2 of my favorite youtubers in it. Me being in this clan will hopefully help in clan battles or scrims. I know my amount of wins and ratio isn't close to the requirements but I'm actually not that bad, I think of myself as a little above average PvPer. If you don't believe I'm good enough for this clan, I'll be glad to 1v1, and you can even ask Chatter if I'm any good.
I'll be very grateful if I even make trial. I also realized that the clan says "INVITE ONLY" but I've been wanting to apply for a while, and when I finally found out the right words, this went up on the clan. Please take into consideration.

Edit: I'm going to apply for a different clan, if you guys accept me even as a trial or half of a trial I'll leave.

Last edited:

lolnukeMC

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: lolnuke / Waterliqht (Waterliqht has a bad stats so don't need to check, I will use that account of CB's and scrims)

Name: Ted

Wins: 13 (stats reset)

Donator Rank: None. Used to have iron.

Games Played: 72 (It's a 5.5 win/total ratio)

Past Clans: Dispel, Pulse, Nostalgic... (More, but I didn't stay in too long. I didn't like the way they played, saying Rekt or something.)

Have you ever played with the leaders before: No.

Why you want to join #Noobs: I would love to help this clan reach its full potential. I can help by supporting the better players in CB's or scrims. I am not applying just because Slinqy and Chatter and amazing YouTubers. I am applying because I want to join a good, well-known, skilled clan and this clan fits all the requirements. Sorry for making this part so long and thank you for reading <3

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
T
IGN: magicalbob44
Name: Owen Bell :D
Wins: 617
Donator Rank: Have a alt with platinum, and if i need to use it i will.
Games Played: 3800
Past Clans: Exotic, Xylene, Cursed, Transfer, TheOnlyChanses Clan, And a few others.
Have you ever played with the leaders before: In the same games but not teamed up (I've Killed You Slinqy xD)
Why you want to join #Noobs: Because i am a noob and i just want a really competitive clan to compete in. And I'm also thinking of disbanding my clan Xylene to hopefully make yours or at least trial <3.
IGN: lolnuke / Waterliqht (Waterliqht has a bad stats so don't need to check, I will use that account of CB's and scrims)

Name: Ted

Wins: 13 (stats reset)

Donator Rank: None. Used to have iron.

Games Played: 72 (It's a 5.5 win/total ratio)

Past Clans: Dispel, Pulse, Nostalgic... (More, but I didn't stay in too long. I didn't like the way they played, saying Rekt or something.)

Have you ever played with the leaders before: No.

Why you want to join #Noobs: I would love to help this clan reach its full potential. I can help by supporting the better players in CB's or scrims. I am not applying just because Slinqy and Chatter and amazing YouTubers. I am applying because I want to join a good, well-known, skilled clan and this clan fits all the requirements. Sorry for making this part so long and thank you for reading <3
IGN: dobbyroxsmysocks
Name: David
Wins:225
Donator Rank: iron
Games Played: 2000 somethin
Past Clans: Exotic Xylene Synergy Vizion Global and Helios as trials
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I've chat teamed with chatter before on CA like 4 1/3 times.
Why you want to join #Noobs: I wanna join #Noobs because its a well organized clan and has 2 of my favorite youtubers in it. Me being in this clan will hopefully help in clan battles or scrims. I know my amount of wins and ratio isn't close to the requirements but I'm actually not that bad, I think of myself as a little above average PvPer. If you don't believe I'm good enough for this clan, I'll be glad to 1v1, and you can even ask Chatter if I'm any good.
I'll be very grateful if I even make trial. I also realized that the clan says "INVITE ONLY" but I've been wanting to apply for a while, and when I finally found out the right words, this went up on the clan. Please take into consideration.

Edit: I'm going to apply for a different clan, if you guys accept me even as a trial or half of a trial I'll leave.
The application status is INVITE ONLY this means that the high ranked members in the clan could recruit you. You cannot apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci