• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NoobyGamingHD's/ Equations goodbye

Equations

Tribute
Reaction score
I joined MCSG around 2 1/2 years ago, and it has been an amazing experience. I have decided I am going to quit to focus on more important things in life... I will still be on the forums once and a while and maybe even get on the servers too, but for the most part I will be gone for now... Who knows, I might be back next summer. MCSG is really just not how it used to be... Every game i run into a hacker or a team of 3... Even on solo sg. As I said you will may see me on the forums and ingame from time to time but as of clans ill be done for good. I still might be playing badlion or other server(but probably not). Here are a few friends I would like to say thanks to.
But first here are a few accounts you may have known me: NoobyGamingHD, iNeedANightLight, Ichor_, and Equations.

Afroninja609 I have known you for soooooo long dude and you are literally the nicest person ever. Although there were some mean people in Instinct/Exodus who didnt like me you were always there to cheer me up. I hope we can stay in touch bro :D

Intensagod Lucas, ohhh little Lucas. I haven't known you for very long but I remember when you joined Chronicles. At that point all I remembered you by was the "squeaker with a bad mic" but now that I have known you for a month we have become good friends. Even though you made me record with your for like 2hours and ended up never posting it i consider you one of my best friends on MCSG and I really hope we can stay friends

Frezzy I have known you for almost 2 years and you are one of the nicest people I know, i hope we can stay in contact bro.

Swifftyy You were one of my first friends on MCSG back in Instinct, I'm glad we still kept in touch and i hope we can continue.

Kronsity I've known you for a few months now and you have been a great friend, you always know how to make me laugh and you are a great 2v2 partner on badlion ; )

SlainBot I know Parwez doesn't play anymore but he was my first friend on MCSG.. I remember when he joined my clan called Pulse like 2 years ago.

TopBandit I know we have lost contact but I you were also one of my first MCSG friends back in Pulse. I am really pround of the acheivements you have accomplished like almost hitting 5k on youtube, I remember when you first started youtube and you told us that you were already getting subs withouht posting a vid xD

ShabbyShark We haven't known eachother for very long but we have become pretty good friends, I hope we can stay in contact :D

triplehiv13 Whats poppin? I have known you for over 2 years but we kind of lost contact, but we recently started talking again and i really hope we can stay friends. #Pulse4Life

Miined Now when you say your "first mcsg friend" it would be you but you are my cousin so.... Anyways we will obviously still talk but seeya :/

Sorry to anyone I forgot, I will miss all of you! And as I said I may still be on the servers from time to time so make sure to say hi :D But I don't think I will be coming back to clans unless an old clan of mine decides to disband and I have a lot of friends in there. Peace out :d

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Long time no see bud. Sad to see you go though :/ I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci