• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noodles or Rice? #NoodlesFTW

Noodles or Rice?

• Total voters

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry but,
Rice.
See, when I get taken to restaurant (By friends, I'm to poor to afford it :p) it's all I eat.
Crazy people, trying to get me to eat Duck, Lamb, Pork.. all that cray cray stuff.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry but,
Rice.
See, when I get taken to restaurant (By friends, I'm to poor to afford it :p) it's all I eat.
Crazy people, trying to get me to eat Duck, Lamb, Pork.. all that cray cray stuff.
Why are you sorry?
It is your opinion!

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love your signature!
I'm sorry but,
Rice.
I eat Duck , Lamb (rarely) , Pork and Beef all the time xD not to be racist but I never knew australians eat rice a lot or even have restaurants with rice xD like American's eat bread/meat xD just thought you guys ate something else
I feel like I'm letting the Noodle community down xD
I actually eat rice too but I gave people to vote for both incase they can't decide but I LOVE Noodles

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I eat Duck , Lamb (rarely) , Pork and Beef all the time xD not to be racist but I never knew australians eat rice a lot or even have restaurants with rice xD like American's eat bread/meat xD just thought you guys ate something else
Like Kangaroo?
No, most people don't eat much rice, I'm just special.
For your information, I've never had any normal foods.
Never had curry, ravioli, hamburger, steak etc etc.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In Norway we eat pizza, taco, nachos, spagheti, hamburger, noodles, chicken, meat, fish (I don't like fish), vegetables, rice, kebab and so on...

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
o_O you must have an ugly body JOKES xD but still? have you ever eaten at least vegi?
Vegi?
You mean vegetables.. or vegimite? xD
My body is fyne, 3rd tallest in my class and hottest in the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci