• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS North Pole by Team Galaxy

What do you think of the map?

• YAS!

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • EH :/

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Nope, never in my life.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

superspirals

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to see more houses and some details but it's overall good, good luck! c:
we tried to keep the outside open because of pvp so the objects do not get in the way when somebody is getting a combo

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
EDIT: Download link temporarily removed. The map is currently under going changes, we didn't expect this. Changes: Mountains being placed around, houses being edited.
Sorry about the wait guys, everything should be finalized and ready to go in the few days at the max.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread is being updated with ALL the changes made to the map. Hope you guys like it better!

N

Nikola

The map is updated! We completely changed it, there's still some mini details that we need to add but overall 75% of the map is finished! :)

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
Look.. I really like the map, and the idea you have got in mind. However, I would like to seem more detail.. That could be houses or some -snip- like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! Finally! Our map is basically all done. I will be updating the thread and the download link in the next few minutes. Thanks to all the awesome builders who helped with this project, and wow look at how I first posted this map, and how different it looks now. We maybe rushed it a bit :p Enjoy the map guys!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! So after hearing the numerous comments saying there is plain land everywhere, we have finally finished making everything as best as we can! Check back here in about an hour ill have new screenies ready.
Concerning the download link, that'll be updated in about 9 hours!

Last edited:
N

Nikola

I'd like to apologize for so many recent updates. This WILL be the last update of the map so I really hope you guys will like it. There is 99% of chances that we will not update it anymore unless something happens that forces us whatsoever. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci