• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NorthernStrafes [US Division]

TheFutureMc

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: tHEfUTUREmc
IRL Name: matthew
What you would like to be called?: ItsFuture
Past Clans: idk starvations
Wins: idk
Loss's: 1072 alts 2908
Games Played Total: 1072 alts 2908
Why do you want to join us?: Because im friends with leaders and owner
What people do you know in the clan?: a lot and owner and leaders
What makes you think your worthy enough to join us and enough skilled? (Put much Detail): BECAUSE IM GOOD THEY KNOW
If you don't get accepted, will you take this seriously (Yes/No): YES
WE EXPECT YOU TO PUT AT LEAST 300-500 WORDS IN YOUR APPLICATION TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ACCEPTED FOR THE NORTHERN STRAFES!

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
Ign: tHEfUTUREmc
IRL Name: matthew
What you would like to be called?: ItsFuture
Past Clans: idk starvations
Wins: idk
Loss's: 1072 alts 2908
Games Played Total: 1072 alts 2908
Why do you want to join us?: Because im friends with leaders and owner
What people do you know in the clan?: a lot and owner and leaders
What makes you think your worthy enough to join us and enough skilled? (Put much Detail): BECAUSE IM GOOD THEY KNOW
If you don't get accepted, will you take this seriously (Yes/No): YES
WE EXPECT YOU TO PUT AT LEAST 300-500 WORDS IN YOUR APPLICATION TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ACCEPTED FOR THE NORTHERN STRAFES!
Accepted for Member!

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Xenos MCSG would like to Clan Battle you!
Our teamspeak ip: xenos.typefrag.com:4575
We do 6v6's and up ;P

WuTangUS

Spectator
Reaction score
On Behalf of Wu-Tang clan we would like to challenge you to a 2v2 scrim. (A practice clan battle not a reulation 4v4 battle).

NextGen_PvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: NextGen_PvP
IRL Name: Saarthak
What you would like to be called?: NextGen
Past Clans: Vyrex & Savory
Wins: 49, experienced player with knowledge of choke points, callouts, and chest routes.
Loss's: 186
Games Played Total: 235
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a good, well developed clan with a mature and skilled roster. This clan seems like a great fit. I also don't want to join a clan that's too big because I want to get a chance to show my skill in the clan.
What people do you know in the clan?: No one :\
What makes you think your worthy enough to join us and enough skilled? (Put much Detail): I have a pretty decent ratio. About 1/4. In addition to that, I worked really well with my clans in past clan battles. I'm a cooperative and skilled player with the intelligence to make proper decisions during a battle.
If you don't get accepted, will you take this seriously (Yes/No): Yes, I believe that I'm a good player for this clan

MiguelScar

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi parden will you Like to have a scrimage maybe a 5v5 or 4v4 Please Contact Me: miguel.carbajal17 #Requiem! Please by Sunday 1/11/2015 at 10am Pacific and 12 Central and 1 Estern

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci