• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Not Able to Hit People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
I've noticed it happens in the following situations:

- No apparent reason (possibly due to a buggy anti-sprint mechanic in NCP; nothing else around that would even slightly interfere).
- When switching items quickly and then attacking again (Sword to rod and back, fast).
- When block-hitting.

One of my friends who was spectating revealed that I didn't appear to be holding a (iron) sword, and was instead punching the person with nothing in my hand but being stopped from actually hitting them.

I've been getting this glitch since I started playing again (2 weeks ago or so). While the obvious solution would be to run away and be smart, it isn't always possible to. I've probably lost about 20-25% of my losses because of this glitch when in a tight space or a close fight.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I've noticed it happens in the following situations:

- No apparent reason (possibly due to a buggy anti-sprint mechanic in NCP; nothing else around that would even slightly interfere).
- When switching items quickly and then attacking again (Sword to rod and back, fast).
- When block-hitting.

One of my friends who was spectating revealed that I didn't appear to be holding a (iron) sword, and was instead punching the person with nothing in my hand but being stopped from actually hitting them.

I've been getting this glitch since I started playing again (2 weeks ago or so). While the obvious solution would be to run away and be smart, it isn't always possible to. I've probably lost about 20-25% of my losses because of this glitch when in a tight space or a close fight.
Sounds like some NCP issue.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've noticed it happens if you block only once while clicking. sometimes i accidently hit right click when left clicking and it causes this to happen to me.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
I'll also add that I'm using a 1.7.2 client with Ultra optifine installed.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
I've noticed it happens if you block only once while clicking. sometimes i accidently hit right click when left clicking and it causes this to happen to me.
I noticed this too, but it has still been happening to me without blocking whatsoever. I'm leaning more and more toward NCP thinking you're sprinting when you shouldn't be able to.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I noticed this too, but it has still been happening to me without blocking whatsoever. I'm leaning more and more toward NCP thinking you're sprinting when you shouldn't be able to.
thats weird. it only happens to me when i block

ToatsMyGoatz

Survivor
Reaction score
This has been happening to me quite frequently as well! If we could could fix it ASAP that would be awesome.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
This happened to me this whole week. I always block hit and this always happens to me and Its's annoying as hell after i die because of it.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
It just happened to me again. I blocked once during the fight, and from there on was unable to hit people. I did not right click a fence post by accident. My sword was not stuck blocked either.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It just happened to me again. I blocked once during the fight, and from there on was unable to hit people. I did not right click a fence post by accident. My sword was not stuck blocked either.
Refer to my earlier post. It doesn't look blocked to you but it does to other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci