• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Not) Hawk's Psychology Survey

J

Joel/MadDawg

Do you watch video game tournaments (MLG, LCS, ect) or let's plays? Only CoD tournaments, which are mlg affiliated often

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 9

Should professional gamers be payed? If advertisers pay to be on streams or youtube videos I don't see why not.

Should professional gaming be a career? Like I said, if advertisers pay for ads on video game content I have no problem with people making a career out of it

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Right now, yes. Hundreds if not thousands of gamers make livings on youtube alone.

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? Yes, they're almost as popular as soccer in the US already :p

Are video games a spectator sport? They're fun to spectate, but in no way are they a sport.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score

Do you watch video game tournaments (MLG, LCS, ect) or let's plays? Yes

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 9

Should professional gamers be payed? Yes, and they are.

Should professional gaming be a career? Yes.

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Yes, YouTube.

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? No.

Are video games a spectator sport? Yes.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 8.5

Should professional gamers be payed? Yes (Also, isn't it supposed to be paid?)

Should professional gaming be a career? If it's done full-time, yes. In essence, professional gamers are entertainers.

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Yes, many people on YouTube are doing so already

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? In a worldwide perspective, definitely yes. It depends whether you're talking about a comprehensive knowledge or simply if they know what it is.

Are video games a spectator sport? Video Games aren't a sport by any means, but spectating is just as amusing as actually playing.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

Do you watch video game tournaments (MLG, LCS, ect) or let's plays? yes, all of the above

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 7.5

Should professional gamers be payed? it depends on the situation. if they are only playing games in competition and for tournaments, then they should not be paid besides prize money. if they are youtubers or entertainers who play games and record them for an audience, then they are performers and do deserve to be paid.

Should professional gaming be a career? it should.

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? it already is. if you put enough time and effort into becoming skilled, then you become one of the best, you can be paid for performing at the top.

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? i believe they can become as popular, but it will take a long time due to people disregarding them as a sport.

Are video games a spectator sport? of course. all sports are spectator sports. you can pay to go watch them.

Art3mis

Spectator
Reaction score

Do you watch video game tournaments (MLG, LCS, ect) or let's plays? No

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? An interesting commentator could be a 9

Should professional gamers be payed? If they are good enough that people want to pay them, why not?

Should professional gaming be a career? Same as above.

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Yes.

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer?

Are video games a spectator sport?

Avesu

Career
Reaction score

Do you watch video game tournaments (MLG, LCS, ect) or let's plays?: No

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games?: 7

Should professional gamers be payed?: If you do YouTube etc

Should professional gaming be a career?: Yea

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer?: Yes, YouTube, etc

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer?: ofcourse

Are video games a spectator sport?: No, its best to play them.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Do you watch video game tournaments (MLG, LCS, ect) or let's plays? Just LCS

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 8 if it's a game I play, 2 if it's a game I don't play

Should professional gamers be payed? Yes

Should professional gaming be a career? Yes

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Yes

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? Nope

Are video games a spectator sport? Some of them are, but i'd say yes

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 10

Should professional gamers be payed? Yea

Should professional gaming be a career? No

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Yea

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? No, but I think it'll turn into the next poker. ESPN says it's a sport cause they make tons of money off it but most people just groan and change the channel when it's on.

Are video games a spectator sport? It's not a sport but I definitely think pro gaming is gonna be a thing. Not a big thing, but a thing.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

One a scale of 1 to 10 how much of you enjoy watching others play video games? 8 (although this varies on the player)

Should professional gamers be payed? Yes, If entertainers and other competitors get payed, there's no reason why video gamers shouldn't be if they can get payment.

Should professional gaming be a career? Yes, I don't see a problem with it.

Is it possible to make a living as a gamer? Sure. Plenty do now.

Do you think, in the future, video games could become as popular as football, baseball, or even soccer? While I doubt they'll be quite as publicly popular for a while, potentially it's definitely possible.

Are video games a spectator sport? While not necessarily a sport, they can certainly be a spectator activity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci