• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not sure if its my wifi or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is my wifi but I keep dropping connection to my internet. I was playing a game today and someone says. "HATERonYOU, lol bad. Say goodbye." and I lag out. ever since then I keep dropping my connection to my internet. I get connection for about 5 minutes and whenever I try and do something on my internet I lag out. Anyone know whats happening or how to fix it?

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Either you're getting dossed by someone, or these have just really, really big coincidences...

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is actually a really scary situation you have going on o.o I would be freaked out if I were in the position you're in. It's most a d dosing thing since he did warn you what was going to happen.

Move to correct section?
ViolentKitten

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Either you're getting dossed by someone, or these have just really, really big coincidences...
To be honest, I'm not actually to sure. I thought it was too long to be a ddos attack.

That is actually a really scary situation you have going on o.o I would be freaked out if I were in the position you're in. It's most a d dosing thing since he did warn you what was going to happen.

Move to correct section?
ViolentKitten
I never thought someone could ddos someone for 10+ hours.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread moved to correct section.

If you have proof of this person saying that, and you can acquire further proof that they are indeed doing this, please report the user.

However, if you notice that your internet is actually cutting out for technical reasons, not DDoS reasons, that would be something to contact your service provider about.

As there is no more room for discussion, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci