• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova ✗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profyle

Spectator
Reaction score
"You're", thats twice you've spelled that wrong. But why, I don't argue with idiots like you, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience x)

yob gib lg???22???2
You boosted on badlion (lol) and I'm pretty sure you don't know NinjaTime and tbh that evidence isn't enough, lots of good players can get hits like that.

Profyle

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Viby (Main) iBatista (Alt).

Stats: 1100/4000 both acc's, Viby 432/1160.

Past Clans: Ismerize, Vion, Mys, Predation, Radical, Intrepid.

Why do you want to join Nova? I want to be in a strong clan and I Got many friends here.
Who are your friends?

NovaEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Ganden that's hack don't even try to say someting else
If you watch closely at 0.25 speed it really doesn't look as bad as it does in normal speed. NinjaTime simply has quick reaction speeds and that evidence is highly insufficient. I have watched him play and I'm almost certain he does not cheat. He has also shared screens if you really care.
"You're", thats twice you've spelled that wrong. But why, I don't argue with idiots like you, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience x)

yob gib lg???22???2
I honestly don't have the time to talk to idiots like you thinking you can go around correcting peoples punctuation to make you feel good about yourself. Your grammar is terrible so you really are making yourself look stupid. Please go do something else with your time than to continually post your cute little comments on other peoples threads (Have another boost on badlion maybe?) Your obviously a very sad person that is seeking attention and I don't feel the need to respond to you after this. Its an utter waste of time.

thatpear

Career
Reaction score
If you watch closely at 0.25 speed it really doesn't look as bad as it does in normal speed. NinjaTime simply has quick reaction speeds and that evidence is highly insufficient. I have watched him play and I'm almost certain he does not cheat. He has also shared screens if you really care.

I don't think he's hacking anymore but he did hack in that video
Idc if u shared screens he might just have deleted his hax?

Btw quick reaction speed?? Yeh maybe but it isn't possible to do a turn in less than 1 sec and aim like that (u can see him change targett to the other guy and then he goes back to the first guy again in like 1 second )

NovaEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah it does look very bad and he may have actually been hacking, but I'm 90% he is legit now (you can look at his yt)

thatpear

Career
Reaction score
Yeah it does look very bad and he may have actually been hacking, but I'm 90% he is legit now (you can look at his yt)
I said that I think he is legit now XD cuz
we played a cw against you and he didn't hack in the cw so i don't think he hack anymore (i'm ptretty sure he played)

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly don't have the time to talk to idiots like you thinking you can go around correcting peoples punctuation to make you feel good about yourself. Your grammar is terrible so you really are making yourself look stupid. Please go do something else with your time than to continually post your cute little comments on other peoples threads (Have another boost on badlion maybe?) Your obviously a very sad person that is seeking attention and I don't feel the need to respond to you after this. Its an utter waste of time.
Ok cool, you will never hear from me again. cya

InpiretsClan

Tribute
Reaction score
You boosted on badlion (lol) and I'm pretty sure you don't know NinjaTime and tbh that evidence isn't enough, lots of good players can get hits like that.
He got banned. And stop talk about viby hes not the hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci