• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova ✗

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaEU

Tribute
Reaction score
cheapest clan youll ever find boys, def not recommended to cw or join.
Your member lagged out in game, and we don't give you the redo. We were just following the rules and we aren't gonna give you a redo with kisses and hugs because your Astral. Totally reasonable and not cheap at all tbh. Stop being salty. It was a good clan battle until that last round however I understand why you might not be happy. You don't have to put up the loss if you really care.

rykah

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Teaqot with Platnium
Stats:35/809 I did sell my account once but he got this account banned on badlion so. He played most games but I won all of them.
Past Clans: MistakenEU
Why do you want to join Nova?
I would like to join Nova [EU] because I believe as a clan this can strive to be the best and I would love to be apart of it. I also believe I am good friends with all three leaders and having a good friendship can increase our teamwork making not just me but all of us better players. This clan has great potential and I can see this working out just fine.

Also Pikachq is my IRL friend So this would make me and him better friends and know each other better so with the clan too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci