• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova | AU Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravey420rd

Career
Reaction score
Completely irrelevant. You have no evidence anyway lmao. Just mad I killed you, that one game get over yourself.
You have such good stats, but you're so easy to kill, but the games I've viewed of you have been won legit. IDEK :p

StatResett

Tribute
Reaction score
You have such good stats, but you're so easy to kill, but the games I've viewed of you have been won legit. IDEK :p
I wouldn't say im easy to kill im actually pretty high on the leaderboards on my main 0_0 But anyway, I do play legit, but its just rumours of me boosting. We should 1v1 some time. :) See you around.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
• IGN/S: CritiqalVision
• Skype Name: Chokepoint has me :3
• Country/State: Australia, Melbourne
• Mic/Headset? (Type): Gamecom 780
• Wins/Games: Before stat reset 210/2800 with alts, after stat reset 7/81
• PvP strengths: FnS, Sword
• PvP weaknesses: Water fights, Teams
• Past clans?: Inferno, Persistence, Citrus v2, Frenzy
• Past Bans?: None
• Why You Want To Join Nova? (Please give a reason, if not a legit reason app will be declined): I want to join because i was asked by Chokepoints and this clan looks pretty nice.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked and moved to the disbanded section. Please PM me or any other staff member if you would like it reopened. Have a great day!

P.S. Please remember to tag a staff member in the future if you are disbanding a clan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci