• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova_RunZyoU's Goodbye.. And My Story

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
This is my first goodbye thread I've ever made. EVER.

I just like to start off bye thanking my best friends and people that've made this such a good experience.
Bowhoo mat56789 Chris|Bro Epic_Frog_Song Nitro_Elite Richyyyyyyy MasonBulldog19 Korrenian cowman213 Lqzer rustlerspeed Eborec Dantelius Kimberly
ImNotAFK13 Lucidictive Sixorr Esanity KingTut Hiqhlights ProShooterBF Atwatt Soul Lovelights Roluxe TheRealOggy Flipzyy_ egoldo Blamph zeejayy SuperxAndrew Branbob83 Cscoop Palkian Maxy HarborSeal VortexClan soggypickle ALL1DO1SW1N YoungWolfyy_ The_Great_Tito Macobeast ReaVeZz ryanroks594 @oooNeonNuke000 Orca/Voxicle Fearzon killerkonsv2 Kerbals

So now I'm going to tell you about my long and boring maybe interesting story of how MCSG for me became a thing.

2012 - First account I ever used, NoVaXDz so yes this means I've been Ban Evading since Beta. Hopefully you all don't hate me or think of me any different because It was a long time ago and I was ignorant and very dumb. But the first game I ever played was on Sg 1 of course. Don't remember much of it but dying to someone in the Dispenser room. I played roughly 50 games and than I found out about the Client Nodus. This was probably the dumbest thing I've done on MCSG, like ever. I installed the client and made a youtube video with it on. I made a review and I even won the game. I showed off all the hacks etc, i even had two buddies who I'd play with. xxAnderswaggerxx, Babo123 and XSTUNNERX aka xTRAINS_HITYOUx. Well for some reason that video grew extremely popular reaching around 17,000 Views. Eventually a Moderator saw the video and said "This is so great, so great we should throw you a Banned Player Party". I didn't get permanently banned for this by the way. This is just what started it. Afterwards I was very upset as I didn't exactly know what i did wrong. I remember distinctively saying in the video, "Yeah you guys can use this but I won't after this video because I think it's kind of cheap". lol... I wasn't very bright back than as you can imagine. Still aren't. But that's not the point, later that day I wrote a very agressive and angry letter in the Ban Appeals Section saying some foul and provocative opinions. I even called out Chad. But this was what got me permanently banned from MCSG. I was banned by the god you can guess.. SomeMugger. I decided to become in July a month later so maybe they'd forgotten about me and unbanned me. They didn't. So I made the account Nova_RunZyoU. I got the username from a friend of mine with the name FuzionRunZyoU on XBL. So I decided to throw out the hacks and start playing for real.

A few weeks rolled by nothing happened. I still played with XSTUNNERX and babo. And Stunner found a guy on youtube very enjoyable to watch.. His name was Blamph, yet did I even know I made a guess start in his update video. If you watch at the beginning he looks straight at me when we're on the pods. It was his Update I'm a Mod on SG1 video. Like 30 Minutes long. At this point I had gotten decently good. I had around 30/130 Games won. I used to play on a craptop please don't judge. But I started playing with people like Mat56789, Lescent ryanroks594 and BlackJaguar007. I stilled played with Stunner and anderswagger but babo was banned and he ended up logging out of his skype forever. So I decided to start creating youtube videos around the time of Halloween. They released the new lobby for Halloween and it was great. I wish they'ed bring it back for nostalgic reasons, but I beat the parkour and ended uploading it to youtube. I got around 150 subs within the first month. Which was great. But i had already had 200 before so I had around 350 subscribers. After a while I met a player by the name of ferno33. Me Mat and him played alot. And Eventually I reached 100 wins. It was pretty exciting because after everything I'd been threw already I never knew I'd reach 100 wins. I recorded that video and uploaded that as well. It managed 800 views. I was happy and was growing on youtube pretty well for the time being. I uploaded a video every week and they all reached 500 or more views.

Christmas rolled around and I bought diamond donor. Eventually I reached 200 wins and this is when MCSG took an unexpected turn for me. I made a youtube channel will Voxcile oooNEONNUKEooo and xTRAINS_HITYOUx and yet again I pulled a very stupid stunt. I made the password of the channel the same as the password of my minecraft account. We all decided to kick trains and he hacked my account. I came home from school one day and Voxicle asked me why are you hacking on MCSG. I was clueless. Later we found out I wasn't hacking but it was too late. WE knew i'd been hacked, but almost 30 people recorded me hacking. We got around 15 of them to delete it and it was just an misunderstaing. But we couldn't find the rest. So I was banned. 50$ wasted. I wasn't just 7 day banned either. I was permanently banned. AGAIN. I bought NoVa_Iz_a_DerP and played on it. For some reason i was never banned even though all the admins knew it was me. Nova_RunZyoU had around 457 wins on it when I was banned. I was ranked 14 in US. At the time Hiqhlights and themegaryan17 were battling for rank 1.

A few months passed and gained around 200 wins on NoVa_Iz_a_DerP. I hosted my very own 500 Subscriber special with alot of good players. I copied Blamphs special by the way sorry <3. Anyway I decided to finally appeal my ban on Nova_RunZyoU. I was unbanned by Le0 thank you again! I started try harding and got to 800 wins by July. I was ranked 16th in the world. And Than the clan era struck me and I barely played MCSG. I just practiced routes and played mini games with my clan. I was in Organization. After a while Just Hellloo hosted Clan wars 1. We lost to Forgotten in Round 3. 0-6 Something like that. In Clan Wars 2 we lost again in the Semi Finals to Rebels 0-6. Who went on and won the Clan Wars. We rematched them on a private server and won 3-2. It was an amazing accomplishment for our clan. They rematched us on MCSG and we beat them again 2-1! After that, I drifted back to playing Solo again. I joined Primeval and had a blast. I ended getting Leader and after a while I got my 1000th win with all of them in the game. 1000 wins was always my goal on MCSG and I did it. Right now I'm sitting around 1780 wins. I don't plan to get 2000 wins I just don't feel like it's worth the time anymore.

Another 2 months went by It was December 2013. I joined the Forgotten after many failed attempts. lol....
But I had a great time in their I made friends with pherrera, atwatt, Bom, Richyyyyyy, Nitro, Nick and Soul. Me pherrera and bowhoo decided it was time for a change and started to play MineZ again. Me and Bowhoo were in the best clan maybe 2nd at a time UD in MineZ. It was insanely fun. But after a while I quit MineZ. And I was grounded for 5 months.. For grades. Nothing else. But I finally came back in May and well I played Solo again and gained 700 wins in 3 months.. Yikes. I haven't played MCSG now in about 2 weeks. And I find it very dull, I'm started to find Minecraft very dull again. But that is the end of my MCSG Journey. I hope you all read it all the way through and I'd like to apologize to anyone I've ever offended or had a misunderstanding with. I've had a weird way of dealing with stress and frustration and for some reason I took it out on innocent people on the internet. Anyway I need to focus on my Football Scholarship now and I need to keep my grades up. That's why I'm quitting. I'm sorry for anyone I let down. But MCSG was a great run, I hope the servers don't start falling apart. They were the first and still are the best Survival Games servers out there. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys on Kohi and HCF or the Shotbow Network. Also I'll still be on The Triton Teamspeak from time to time.

Bye guys.

Last edited:

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope we can still talk man :/. We had such a blast whenever we were ever in the same clan and even before that :p. I really hope you get on skype or something still :3. See ya later Kemry :)!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
man i thought you were so cool back in Org and i was always trying to impress you and korrenian lol

you're still p cool and i maybe i'll talk to you again some time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci