• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nuet - US / AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

I

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Roddinq(I just changed my name from original name DefyingDeath)
Wins / Games:77/732(tbh stats are stuffed because of when i just came back from a long break 2 weeks ago i was horrible xD and stats got ruined)
Legacy stats:112/1037 but spoken to Narhwalll and Woodsy and one other person i forgot who but about my alts and my wins and stuff.
Past bans:None
Do you have access to Teamspeak?Yes, I do.
Why would you like to join Nuet?Hello#Nuet,
I would like to join au clan #neut because it is a new way to make friends with people i havent maybe met before and i think i have the efficient skill to join, aswell as hearing good reviews about the clan from many players.
King regards, Roddinq.
lol king regards

Manguu

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Roddinq(I just changed my name from original name DefyingDeath)
Wins / Games:77/732(tbh stats are stuffed because of when i just came back from a long break 2 weeks ago i was horrible xD and stats got ruined)
Legacy stats:112/1037 but spoken to Narhwalll and Woodsy and one other person i forgot who but about my alts and my wins and stuff.
Past bans:None
Do you have access to Teamspeak?Yes, I do.
Why would you like to join Nuet?Hello#Nuet,
I would like to join au clan #neut because it is a new way to make friends with people i havent maybe met before and i think i have the efficient skill to join, aswell as hearing good reviews about the clan from many players.
King regards, Roddinq.
"New way to make friends"... kills Kjong off spawn

Yoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice win to loss clan battle ratio, pretty good clan. Can I have cheerleader?

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
apparently we disbanded Narwhalll
Josh, stfu. I know you think I'm a depressed nerd because I lost some elo on badlion but thats not even close to the reason. Remember what I was like in Apex? Yeah, well, looks like that guys coming back. And not because of badlion elo either. Also, I came on teamspeak before because I needed someone to talk to and you being one of my best online friends I thought you would help, but you shoved me off.

To everyone else, disbanding is on the cards. I don't know what to do with this clan at the moment. I'm as confused with this as I am with everything else.

Last edited:

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Josh, stfu. I know you think I'm a depressed nerd because I lost some elo on badlion but thats not even close to the reason. Remember what I was like in Apex? Yeah, well, looks like that guys coming back. And not because of badlion elo either.

To everyone else, disbanding is on the cards. I don't know what to do with this clan at the moment. I'm as confused with this as I am with everything else.
:C

Flusion

Career
Reaction score
Josh, stfu. I know you think I'm a depressed nerd because I lost some elo on badlion but thats not even close to the reason. Remember what I was like in Apex? Yeah, well, looks like that guys coming back. And not because of badlion elo either. Also, I came on teamspeak before because I needed someone to talk to and you being one of my best online friends I thought you would help, but you shoved me off.

rip

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci