• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nuett | Au Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
As of the 28th of the 4th 2015, Nuett has disbanded. Although I would've liked to continue this clan for longer, and continued to build the awesome relationships between me and clan mates, now is time to disband. This clan was undoubtedly the best clan that I've taken part in, whether or not that be because I was the owner or because I worked hard on my clan to get it to where it was. I hope that everyone that was in Nuett in the end thinks the same way about this - and I think they would.

I'd like to think that for good reasons or not, that this clan is somehow etched on the hearts of everyone in the AU clan community. That in some way you will remember us.

I'd like to thank everyone that remained in Nuett to the end and even those that were kicked/left: Tqctics, Bluecrayyon, bballstaz_mc, Draaaven, dankrai101, GibbyMC, Paulie333, TeeeNTeee and probably many more that I've forgotten. And all that stayed: Jakman (jakman1001), gravel | Josh, _Lukza, Brodina5, Drago1, AzTax and Blakige.

Rip, Nuett, you will be remembered. Clan disbanded, thread locked. croe97 Vanicle BigFella

Last edited:

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
As of the 28th of the 4th 2015, Nuett has disbanded. Although I would've liked to continue this clan for longer, and continued to build the awesome relationships between me and clan mates, now is time to disband. This clan was undoubtedly the best clan that I've taken part in, whether or not that be because I was the owner or because I worked hard on my clan to get it to where it was. I hope that everyone that was in Nuett in the end thinks the same way about this - and I think they would.

I'd like to think that for good reasons or not, that this clan is somehow etched on the hearts of everyone in the AU clan community. That in some way you will remember us.

I'd like to thank everyone that remained in Nuett to the end and even those that were kicked/left: Tqctics, Bluecrayyon, bballstaz_mc, Draaaven, dankrai101, GibbyMC, Paulie333, TeeeNTeee and probably many more that I've forgotten. And all that stayed: Jakman (jakman1001), gravel | Josh, _Lukza, Brodina5, Drago1, AzTax and Blakige.

Rip, Nuett, you will be remembered. Clan disbanded, thread locked. croe97 Vanicle BigFella
Sucks to see the clan go Bailey, it was a awesome clan, but I respect your decision. Good luck in the future.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I commend you for leading such a great and active clan. I'm not part of the AU community, but I knew who you guys were. Sad to see you go but remember, if you want this unlocked you can PM me or any other staff member.

Nuett out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci