• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#NuggetZ | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreTruque

Survivor
Reaction score
If you believe a moderator is being disrespectful towards community members you can report them to senior staff. For now this is the one and only warning everyone will be getting for those that continue to flame on this thread. If you continue then you may be temporarily or even permanently removed from the forums. Thank you for understanding.
I am deeply sorry for my past actions, I shall try and learn from them. May I know the name of an Australian Senior Moderator.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OneSpookyBanana
Donator: Platinum
Wins/Total Games: 6/200 (YES BAD BUT I WOULD CONSIDER MYSELF GOOD AT PVP) (I ALSO HAVE 2 STAT RESET TOKENS)
Skype Name:
subatomicbananaprivate
Past clans: #Azreal, #1st, #Kiwiz, #Substain.
Sorry but you have been declined as you do not reach the win requirement, please reach 200 wins in order to apply again, thanks :)

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread updated opinions appreciated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

starHACKS

Spectator
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN:ezfreeze
Donator: non
Wins/Total Games: 11/92
Skype Name: ezeerfze
Past clans: nope

xSwagBear

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't starting flame, I was legitimately curious.
interesting... well in that case, i guess, no, im not in the mcsg community to get into the best clans around (Even though this one happens to be one), but here to enjoy myself which is something i didn't do last time because i was to busy trying to get into the best clans even if that meant lying about certain fields of myself.

xxspookclient

Experienced
Reaction score
interesting... well in that case, i guess, no, im not in the mcsg community to get into the best clans around (Even though this one happens to be one), but here to enjoy myself which is something i didn't do last time because i was to busy trying to get into the best clans even if that meant lying about certain fields of myself.
apply for divinity, haven't lost a single cb out of 7 ;)

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN:ezfreeze
Donator: non
Wins/Total Games: 11/92
Skype Name: ezeerfze
Past clans: nope
Please PM me your alts as I know this isn't your only account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online