• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#NuggetZ | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
soz 2 hear 'bout ur perma banned
im sure corkyc1 will get u unbanned w/ his fan-cy engrish skillz

if not, gl in ur future en devours

i started speaking like an orphan just 4 this sad occasion
i may not be in the clan but ur still declined

ieatweetbix

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sweatyturk
Donator: none
Wins/Total Games: 31/ 985
Skype Name: veets1111
Past clans: Mystic au

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New clan Teamspeak - nuggetz.typefrag.com

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for messing with the fam. You guys should clan battle harder clans though.
Likes us jks SHOTS FIRED Juzzy

Let me elaborate on why you were declined from the clan because you seem to enjoy bashing on us when I don't believe we've done anything wrong.

1: Your clan history is appalling and you didn't even list half the clans you have been in. Because of this your loyalty was questioned and when we have a clan full of dedicated members, hard to not overlook that detail.

2: You didn't have the skill level we were looking for. Maybe you just came back, but I didn't see anything special when I fought you. You seemed only like an average player that makes a lot of silly mistakes and doesn't make good decisions (I also made this decision based of your past and word of mouth).

3: You're not mature. You got declined for NuggetZ, reapply in like 2 days and then when you get declined you trash talk our members calling us names and abusing us? Sorry but you ain't showing any maturity there. We can over look age, but maturity is a requirement.

4: We don't see you fitting into the clan. Simple as that, Jed said the main reason quite plain and clear. When I asked myself with every other applicant that I've dealt with the past two years is "Do I see myself putting them in a clan battle roster?" And frankly no, I don't. Realistically I don't see you melding in with the team well, I don't really see you making individual plays and I can't see you ever making a good decision, let a lone following orders. We have very high standards for this clan, and I am truly sorry that you do not meet those requirements as you seem quite a chill guy, but if you're going to go out of your way to make us appear like bad people when we are not, then you're asking for a response like this to happen.

I hope not to see you trash talking our clan any more.

(This response was not made to create flame, nor be abusive to other community members, merely stating the full list of facts and reasons of why this member was declined after he trash talked our clan and made us appear like bad people. Therefore any flame continued after this post will be deleted).
yasss cammmm keep sweatin' the hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci