• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(s): Rowzzz
Skype name: allextn
What do you want us to call you: Rowzzz
Where are you from: Romania
Current Wins: 1350
Current Games Played: 5000
Past Clan Experiences: Vector,Tracking,Brutal,Fexium,WarGodz,Re
Do you have TeamSpeak access?:
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: yes
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: I am very loyal,friendly and i am friend with Kunn and sadnub and i have a good teamwork with them xD. I have a greatest experience with clans , Im strong in teamwork and all secondaries..

Ristizz

Gold
Reaction score
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: I am very loyal,friendly and i am friend with Kunn and sadnub and i have a good teamwork with them xD. I have a greatest experience with clans , Im strong in teamwork and all secondaries..
Recomanded

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for Trial.

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
It was a senior mod that said you're not allowed to do it so. We'll stick with what they said, and either way if we don't get accepted into EUCLB it's not that much of a big deal to us anyway lol.
Reading this and seeing Narwhal 's updated rules there is nothing stating stalking isn't allowed. It might be annoying, but then you should organize routes better next time. It's a stupid rule only you have applied anyways.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Reading this and seeing Narwhal 's updated rules there is nothing stating stalking isn't allowed. It might be annoying, but then you should organize routes better next time. It's a stupid rule only you have applied anyways.
If any senior moderator told you stalking wasn't allowed and made an incorrect official ruling I'd slide into an administrators dms to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

yes stalking is allowed

also who cares about loses//wins being put on threads anymore??? c'mon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci