• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OBLIVION ( DISBANDED ! )

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
Should i add you on skype or are you gonna add me for the trial?

Henkcraft

Survivor
Reaction score
omg so pr0 this clen is amasing o m g luke at this!! I bet dis clen wll be #not1 some day u no????

Fire_Bubbles

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN? : Fire_Bubbles
What is your name? : Lee
How many wins do you have on MCSG? : 107
How many games have you played on MCSG? : 853
How old are you? (12 +) : 14
What is is your skype name? : lee77571, Lee| Fire_Bubbles
What is are your favourite map(s)? : Holiday resort, SG 4, Survival Games Highway, Breeze Island 2, and Demon's Breeze.
PvP Weaknesses? : Flint and steeling, Fishing Rodding, Horrible connection (sometimes)
PvP Strengths? : Pretty good PC, Bow, I can click fast, I am tactical (most of the time)
Why would you like to be accepted into #Oblivion? (Atleast 20 words) : I would like to be accepted into #Oblivion because I would really like to be in an MCSG Clan and I think that it would be fun and interesting to play with some great PvP players, and maybe it could also help my Youtube channel grow.
Donor? : I wish.
Past Clans? : None.

Veertix

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN? : Fire_Bubbles
What is your name? : Lee
How many wins do you have on MCSG? : 107
How many games have you played on MCSG? : 853
How old are you? (12 +) : 14
What is is your skype name? : lee77571, Lee| Fire_Bubbles
What is are your favourite map(s)? : Holiday resort, SG 4, Survival Games Highway, Breeze Island 2, and Demon's Breeze.
PvP Weaknesses? : Flint and steeling, Fishing Rodding, Horrible connection (sometimes)
PvP Strengths? : Pretty good PC, Bow, I can click fast, I am tactical (most of the time)
Why would you like to be accepted into #Oblivion? (Atleast 20 words) : I would like to be accepted into #Oblivion because I would really like to be in an MCSG Clan and I think that it would be fun and interesting to play with some great PvP players, and maybe it could also help my Youtube channel grow.
Donor? : I wish.
Past Clans? : None.
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci