• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oblivion [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
• Application •
Name: Rico
Minecraft IGN: deadsun__star
Wins/Games:
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Extension: I feel like this clan seems cool, plus I was invited, also I want to talk to new people around the mcsg community. I can help alot in clan battles, I've scrimmed with clans like insidious, elevate and reflection, so hope you consider Me though I don't meet the win requirment
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member! Add me on skype: alvinthemaster

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Kristian
Minecraft IGN: MinecraftBeats_
Wins/Games:251/1716
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Extension: U should accept me because i am dedicated to join this clan and i can give out tips. Im also a GFX Designer and a Youtuber! :D
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member! Add me on skype: alvinthemaster

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
• Application •
Name: Jesse (Call Me Frisco)
Minecraft IGN:FriscoBridge Alt:pjfusca7 Soon Coming TophatHD
Wins/Games:356/3000 Alt: 25/85--- 3.4 ratio
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Extension:You Should except me because I think I can kill all the other people who have applied so far I have talked to you before and we have some good teamwork which is important for clan wars. Ily XxLegitCowxX The real reason I left Correction is because I wanted to stay clanless during the time I was gone I deleted that post I made on the thread. That reasn I am also applying for this clan is because I can't stand not being apart of a good clan while I am gone.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
• Application •
Name: Jesse (Call Me Frisco)
Minecraft IGN:FriscoBridge Alt:pjfusca7 Soon Coming TophatHD
Wins/Games:356/3000 Alt: 25/85--- 3.4 ratio
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Extension:You Should except me because I think I can kill all the other people who have applied so far I have talked to you before and we have some good teamwork which is important for clan wars. Ily XxLegitCowxX The real reason I left Correction is because I wanted to stay clanless during the time I was gone I deleted that post I made on the thread. That reasn I am also applying for this clan is because I can't stand not being apart of a good clan while I am gone.
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member!

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
• Application •
Name: Adrian Carter
MINECRAFT IGN: zChaotic (alt: BaccaArmyUnite LOL)
Wins/Games: 107/752 (Alt: 93/1455 this is my noooob account)
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Extension: I would like to join Extension, because I gave up on MCSG a while back and came back a week ago ... and i feel to keep my interest in MCSG is to join a good clan:p I was invited to join by a inbox by CobraFury, I then noticed one of my friends are in Extension (XxLegitCowxX). I feel I should be accepted because my skills could maybe improve some members in the clan! I hope you guys accept me! :D

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
• Application •
Name: Adrian Carter
MINECRAFT IGN: zChaotic (alt: BaccaArmyUnite LOL)
Wins/Games: 107/752 (Alt: 93/1455 this is my noooob account)
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Extension: I would like to join Extension, because I gave up on MCSG a while back and came back a week ago ... and i feel to keep my interest in MCSG is to join a good clan:p I was invited to join by a inbox by CobraFury, I then noticed one of my friends are in Extension (XxLegitCowxX). I feel I should be accepted because my skills could maybe improve some members in the clan! I hope you guys accept me! :D
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member! Please add me on skype: alvinthemaster

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
UPDATE
FriscoBridge has been denied off of trial.
zChaotic has been asked to be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci