• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oblivion [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
good luck !1!1!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!11111!1!1!1!1111!!!!1!one!11

one

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
The clan win between Vulnerable and Oblivion has been removed as Oblivion used a player who was not on their roster in their clan battle, thus nullifying the win in accordance with the Global clan rules.

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: its private
Minecraft IGN: minwcraftGod1234
Wins/Games: 334/3946
PVP Strengths/Weaknesses?: sword, bow, rod and fns. Weaknesses: hackers
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Oblivion?: Well im a skilled pvper. I got invited by the leader. I will be a great clanmate. I could teach my pvp skills. and i will be active.

ToxicPredatorMC

Platinum
Reaction score
• My Application •
Name:Christian Martinez
Minecraft IGN:toxic_predator10
Wins/Games:389/2143
PVP Strengths/Weaknesses?: My pvp strengths are sword pvp and FnS
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Oblivion?: The reason you should accept me in this clan is because i am a great at pvp. Also i have been in a lot of clans with you guys so you know how i pvp. Thats Why :D

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
The clan win between Vulnerable and Oblivion has been removed as Oblivion used a player who was not on their roster in their clan battle, thus nullifying the win in accordance with the Global clan rules.
Hey not to be disrespectful or anything, but according to Dave's rules mods aren't allowed to mess with the scores as seen in this post by Dave himself, but please correct me if I'm just reading this wrong lol http://imgur.com/F6UtnPt.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: its private
Minecraft IGN: minwcraftGod1234
Wins/Games: 334/3946
PVP Strengths/Weaknesses?: sword, bow, rod and fns. Weaknesses: hackers
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Oblivion?: Well im a skilled pvper. I got invited by the leader. I will be a great clanmate. I could teach my pvp skills. and i will be active.
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member! Please be active on Teamspeak to get to know us! Add me on skype: alvinthemaster
• My Application •
Name:Christian Martinez
Minecraft IGN:toxic_predator10
Wins/Games:389/2143
PVP Strengths/Weaknesses?: My pvp strengths are sword pvp and FnS
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Oblivion?: The reason you should accept me in this clan is because i am a great at pvp. Also i have been in a lot of clans with you guys so you know how i pvp. Thats Why :D
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member! Please be active on Teamspeak to get to know us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci