• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OblivionReborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klemii_Zeenyy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Klemii_
Skype oickyrc
Name/Nickname:Ian
Wins:56/386
Donor:None
Badlion MCSG elo: 1431 i dont play badlion very much
Past Clans: SpectrumEU
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes, Both
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): Because i just came back from a break and i want to get back into competitive pvp. While doing this, i will make new friends and have fun also getting better at pvp. I felt like this was the clan for me!. I already met some of the clan members and i know MidgetJoe!.I hope i can do well and win as a clan in lots of CW!

Oblivi0nEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Klemii_
Skype oickyrc
Name/Nickname:Ian
Wins:56/386
Donor:None
Badlion MCSG elo: 1431 i dont play badlion very much
Past Clans: SpectrumEU
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes, Both
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): Because i just came back from a break and i want to get back into competitive pvp. While doing this, i will make new friends and have fun also getting better at pvp. I felt like this was the clan for me!. I already met some of the clan members and i know MidgetJoe!.I hope i can do well and win as a clan in lots of CW!
ACCEPTED as TRIAL MEMBER

what about a cw? Skype for info
Add me on Skype then

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ?
Name/Nickname: huahwi
Wins: 0 (omg team, hackers, teams, macros, ddos always me cant get win bcoz hacker team macros -.--)
Donor: green grass
Badlion MCSG elo: i spainpvp elo!!!! (920)
Past Clans: good
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: offf curse
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): because i think very good clan i pvp 9((sometime macro_) but i pro so get in ez! i help cw, i call mod, i record hacker and do good pvp if needed. i also take 4v1 and yes. please accept me elite bcoz i deservedd elite or maybe owner u chose ok : )

danke, ich liebe dich <3

Oblivi0nEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ?
Name/Nickname: huahwi
Wins: 0 (omg team, hackers, teams, macros, ddos always me cant get win bcoz hacker team macros -.--)
Donor: green grass
Badlion MCSG elo: i spainpvp elo!!!! (920)
Past Clans: good
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: offf curse
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): because i think very good clan i pvp 9((sometime macro_) but i pro so get in ez! i help cw, i call mod, i record hacker and do good pvp if needed. i also take 4v1 and yes. please accept me elite bcoz i deservedd elite or maybe owner u chose ok : )

danke, ich liebe dich <3
DECLINED, can't handle the swag :3

LukeZpvp

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, i was wondering if you would like to have a clan war right now if you would like to just add me on skype: Lukez432

Oblivi0nEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Thread Updated!

We are now OblivionReborn! We decided to kick out all the inactive members and start fresh! Feel free to apply if you meet the requirements! Members who were kicked feel free to re-apply if you are active

gangzorr69

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: BaccaExpertz05 (My main was Deastre_ But i have some problems with that account so i play with BaccaExpertz05)
Name/Nickname: Kalin .
Wins: 55/600 On BaccaExpertz05 and on Deastre_ 110/600
Donor: no donor.
Badlion MCSG elo: I dont play Badlion too much .
Past Clans: LycaonReborn, Delusion , OblivionEU And more ...
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Why do you want to join Oblivion: I want to join OblivionReborn because it is a good clan with a lot of known people and i was in Oblivion V1 too . :)

NO SHYNESS !

RuezGS

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Hyendrezz
Name/Nickname:Ruez/Luka
Wins:105
Donor:platinum
Badlion MCSG elo:Badlion:1500+
Past Clans:Defiance,Ponys,MyRage...
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:Yea

Status