• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OblivionReborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivi0nEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iBubbless / Radioo / Lee84770
Name/Nickname: Bubbless
Wins: 3/9 (Use alt mainly now)
Donor: Nope
Badlion MCSG elo: 1668
Past Clans: Nova , Vector , Lycaon , Icarus , Retro , Sinister , Triumph
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Both :^)
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): I have decided to apply for this clan as i have seen old friends in it. I think i am more skilled and my stats do not determine my skill level. I am now less stressed about exams and am more focused on gaming and not school.
DECLINED, as we don't think you would fit in the clan

LMA0

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: LMAO
Name/Nickname: Cai
Wins: 9/51 (Only just started trying)
Donor: No
Badlion MCSG elo: Don't play
Past Clans: Trivium
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Mhm
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): I used to play MCSG quite often ages ago, and I played in the well-known clan Trivium. I played well in Trivium, but after the 'Hacker-Rush' I decided to quit, and move to Kohi / PotPvP. I enjoyed that a lot, but now I think I will go back to my routes. Some people may know my original ign. I do not particularly want to give it out, the only circumstances I will give it out are if i'm forced to. When I started to enjoy MCSG a lot more, I started to try a lot harder. I got offered into a few decent clans. But I want to join this one, It looks like it has some good members, but also the organisation and layout of the thread also look very professional.

-
LMAO // Cai

Oblivi0nEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LMAO
Name/Nickname: Cai
Wins: 9/51 (Only just started trying)
Donor: No
Badlion MCSG elo: Don't play
Past Clans: Trivium
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Mhm
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): I used to play MCSG quite often ages ago, and I played in the well-known clan Trivium. I played well in Trivium, but after the 'Hacker-Rush' I decided to quit, and move to Kohi / PotPvP. I enjoyed that a lot, but now I think I will go back to my routes. Some people may know my original ign. I do not particularly want to give it out, the only circumstances I will give it out are if i'm forced to. When I started to enjoy MCSG a lot more, I started to try a lot harder. I got offered into a few decent clans. But I want to join this one, It looks like it has some good members, but also the organisation and layout of the thread also look very professional.

-
LMAO // Cai
Accepted as Trial! Great application dude :)

Resurgent

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Animalz
Name/Nickname: Marcus / Doge
Wins: idk
Donor: dia
Badlion MCSG elo: i dont play it :p
Past Clans:
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:Yes
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): Well first off all this seems like an over average clan, with alot of my previous clan members and online friends in it. and i think it would be alot of fun to join the clan again.

Oblivi0nEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Animalz
Name/Nickname: Marcus / Doge
Wins: idk
Donor: dia
Badlion MCSG elo: i dont play it :p
Past Clans:
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:Yes
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): Well first off all this seems like an over average clan, with alot of my previous clan members and online friends in it. and i think it would be alot of fun to join the clan again.
DECLINED, as we don't think you would fit in the clan.

Mathiasmadsen111

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Wqste
Name/Nickname: Real Name: Mathias Nickname: Mathias
Wins: 48/5++ Bad, 1.8..
Donor: Nope
Badlion MCSG elo:
Past Clans: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes.
Why do you want to join Oblivion (This needs to at least be 4 sentences): I want to join Oblivion, because u have good pvpers. You Seem as a pretty active clan. Pro clanwar stats. I want to meet New good pvpers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci