• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Oculus [EU Clan] Recruiting 150+ Wins |DISBANDED|

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
"#Oculus vs #Generals 3-0 Win! My skype was messed up so I couldn't see replies they were giving to me and then on the page they said they won and we forfeited."
what? you lost. we won first round, then you forfeit. Nice try.

M

minnyboy

Nickname:real_joshyyy
IGN:joshavfc9
Wins:192
Skype Name (or add me: pauleybroz2):jstanton5
How many games have you played?i use to be a mod so I have had to back out of a lot of games :(
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because I an very good at pvp :p and I shall be on often to play the clan battles :D I will help this clan out a lot
What is your favourite map and why?holiday resort
HOWEVER if I do join this clan I would like to be high up in the rankings,I use to be a moderator on these servers so this will mean I know a lot of people and this will help you out ;)

Reaction score
Nickname:real_joshyyy
IGN:joshavfc9
Wins:192
Skype Name (or add me: pauleybroz2):jstanton5
How many games have you played?i use to be a mod so I have had to back out of a lot of games :(
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because I an very good at pvp :p and I shall be on often to play the clan battles :D I will help this clan out a lot
What is your favourite map and why?holiday resort
HOWEVER if I do join this clan I would like to be high up in the rankings,I use to be a moderator on these servers so this will mean I know a lot of people and this will help you out ;)
Accepted! Rank:Member!

Reaction score
"#Oculus vs #Generals 3-0 Win! My skype was messed up so I couldn't see replies they were giving to me and then on the page they said they won and we forfeited."
what? you lost. we won first round, then you forfeit. Nice try.
We lost the first round yes, but then I couldn't receive messages and I noticed you put that you beat us on your thread.

Reaction score
Still doesnt mean you beat us? was 1-0 to us, you didnt reply for a week, so 3-0 ez
I put that we beat you because you cheated and put that you won, and as I have told you many times I couldn't receive messages. Also you saying 'ez' is just proof of how immature and idiotic you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci